The Gluten-Free Menu Swap is being hosted by Angela at Angela’s Kitchen this week. The theme is Cabbage. If you are looking for recipes that use cabbage, Angela surely has plenty! So make sure you check out her menu plan post today, and the roundup she’ll be posting.
I don’t get very excited about cabbage, and I’ve probably gone overboard with all the cabbage in our menu this week. But, since I’ve got a red and green head of it in my frig, I guess I’d better use it. So, I’ll be using it this week in side salads and egg rolls this week.
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Monday – Rotisserie Chicken, Roasted Sweet Potatoes, Rainbow Salad with Grapes instead of apples.
Tuesday – Beef Stew with cabbage, carrots, potatoes, etc.
Thursday – Pizza with Spinach Salad
Saturday – Egg Rolls with Ground Pork and Cabbage
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For the roundup of menu plans this week, visit Angela’s Kitchen.
- The theme for next week’s GF Menu Swap is Beef at Celiac Family.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme.
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at OrgJunkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.