I hope everyone is enjoying the Memorial Day Holiday with friends and family. Thank you to all the men and women who have served to protect our country. I appreciate all you do to preserve our freedoms.
Due to the holiday, I’m keeping my comments even shorter than usual and simply offering some gluten-free recipes with chicken.
- Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Chicken Enchiladas with Salsa Verde
- Chicken Salad (grapes and pine nuts)
- Chicken Spaghetti
- Chicken Vindaloo
- Greek Pasta Salad with Chicken
- Indian Chicken with Quinoa
- Mexican Chicken Pizza
- Parmesan Chicken Nuggets
- Shredded Mexican Chicken
- Southwestern Chicken Salad
- White Chicken Chili
The Gluten-Free Menu Swap roundup will be included below. Don’t forget to check it for more gluten-free menus and recipe links.
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Monday – Grilled Chicken Kabobs, Corn on the Cob, Watermelon
Thursday — Grilled Chicken Breasts, Wild Rice Salad with Parmesan Dressing
Friday – Irresistible Grilled Shrimp with Fruit Salsa, Rice Noodles
Sunday – leftovers
Gluten Free Menu Swap Roundup
Angela’s Kitchen: Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Menu
Just a few of the gluten-free chicken recipes you’ll find at Angela’s Kitchen: Cashew Chicken with Bok Choy, Chicken and Veggie Nuggets, Orange Marmalade Chicken, Thai Chicken Burgers, and Buffalo Chicken Pizza. For dinners this week, her family will be enjoying Honey Chicken Kabobs with Kale-idoscope Potato Salad, Barbecue Glazed Pork, Roasted Chicken Pot Pie, Salmon & Sweet Potato Cakes with Apple Slaw, and Steak and Potato Salad with Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble. Be sure to check her full menu this week with more recipe links and a printable grocery list.
Mom’s Plans: Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Menu
Melissa has Chicken Pesto Soup with Swiss Chard and Bean Soup with Chicken & Veggies on her family’s menu this week. They are also planning on eating Spaghetti, Lighter Meatloaf with homemade fries, Tuna Noodle Casserole, and Mexican Black Bean Chili. Melissa, herself, will be eating a rotation of select foods appropriate for a Paleo Auto Immune diet.
The Girl Who Couldn’t Eat Anything: eating without Gluten, Dairy, Peanuts, Oats, or Meat
Elisabeth is planning for lighter meals this week — partly because her family is recovering from a stomach flu, and partly because of the warming weather. Her menu this week includes Irresistible Grilled Shrimp, Zucchini Frittata, Bacon Broccoli Tomato Salad, Burgers with Corn on the Cob, Fish, and Pizza.
Check back later to see who else may be linking up gluten-free menus this week.
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For this week’s roundup, email your menu link to celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com. Or, simply put your menu link in the comments below.
- Join us again next week at Celiac Family for more gluten-free meal ideas. Next week’s theme is Celery.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme.
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at OrgJunkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.