Creepy Casseroles (my attempt to make casseroles fit with a Halloween theme for October) is the theme for this week’s Gluten-Free Menu Swap.
October started with a change of weather at our house. The wind brought in cool and rainy days, so this week’s theme of warm, oven-baked casseroles sounds good to me. What’s even more great about casseroles? One-dish meals means fewer dishes to clean up. They make wonderful leftovers for lunches and last-minute dinners. And, they are perfect meals to freeze!
I found several gluten-free casseroles to try this month.
- Broccoli Mushroom Bake Casserole (GF) at Celiac Family
- Chicken Enchiladas (GF) at Celiac Family
- Chicken and Broccoli Casserole (GF, DF) at Angela’s Kitchen
- Chicken and Rice Casserole (GF, DF) at Gluten Free Easily
- Chicken and Veggie Quinoa Casserole (GF, DF) at Nutritionist in the Kitch
- Eggs and Hash Browns Breakfast Casserole (GF) at Celiac Family
- Make Ahead Mexican Breakfast Casserole (GF, DF) at Big Eats…Tiny Kitchen
- Paleo Tex Mex Casserole (GF, DF) at Popular Paleo
- Pepperoni Pizza Egg Casserole (GF, DF) at Everyday Maven
- Pumpkin Enchilada Casserole with Chicken (GF, DF) at Angela’s Kitchen
- Sweet Potato Casserole (GF, DF) at Celiac Family
Don’t forget to check below our menu for more gluten-free menus, meals, recipes, and ideas for eating gluten-free casseroles.
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Monday –Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
Tuesday – Beef Stew
Wednesday – Indian Chicken with quinoa, asparagus
Thursday – leftovers
Friday – Hamburger Stroganoff over gluten-free egg noodles, green beans
Gluten Free Menu Swap Roundup
Come back later to check this week’s post and see who else may be sharing their gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for gluten-free casseroles.
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For this week’s roundup, email your menu link to celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com. Or, simply put your menu link in the comments below.
- Join us next week for sharing gluten-free menus, recipes, and ideas for Halloween Monster Menus and Screaming Good Soups. 🙂
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme. We welcome suggested themes, too!
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at OrgJunkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.