This giveaway is now closed.
Have you noticed the words “Gluten Free” showing up on grocery products a lot more? You’re probably familiar with the Betty Crocker baking mixes that showed up in the baking aisles of grocery stores this summer. Now, Betty Crocker is labeling their fruit snack products as “Gluten Free.” Honestly, I haven’t found any brand of fruit snacks that contain gluten, but I always check ingredients just to be sure. And, it’s always reassuring to see those two words clearly written on a boxed product.
I recently received some of the Betty Crocker fruit-flavored snacks to review. They arrived in a “Simple Joys” prize pack. The package included a box of Create-A-Bug fruit-flavored snacks and a box with a variety of fruit snacks, along with some fun toys. My kids were ecstatic to receive the box, and they devoured the fruit snacks as quickly as I would allow. Each individual package of the Create-A-Bug fruit-flavored snacks contains enough chewy bug parts to create at least one bug. It may even have two heads and three tails. 🙂 The kids played briefly with them, but really were more interested in eating them than making the bugs. We’ve also tried the Create-A-Dino fruit-flavored snacks we found in the store, and had the same reaction.
They make great snacks to throw in a lunch bag or your purse because they don’t crumble or melt. They would even make great snacks for a Halloween or birthday party. Can’t you see these in a goodie bag for a dinosaur or ladybug birthday party? Fun.
Would you like to try the fruit snacks and receive a Simple Joys prize pack? Enter our giveaway today.
- Simply leave a comment telling me which product interests you the most.
- Get an additional entry by telling friends about it online. Spread the word about the contest by posting a message on your blog, Twitter, Facebook or email. Then, come back here and leave another comment telling me where you shared it.
- Leave your comment(s) no later than midnight (ET) October 24.
- Make sure you leave your name and email address so I can contact you if you win. (Don’t put your email address in the comment, just where it’s asked for in the comment form below.) I won’t share your information with anyone, nor use it to contact you, unless you are the winner.
- The winner will be chosen using Random.org.