Visit Gluten Free Goodness for the Gluten-Free Menu Swap roundup this week. She chose Garden Grown as the theme.
I don’t have a garden, so I’ll have to rely on the herbs in my AeroGarden (mostly basil and mint because that seems to grow best in mine), and the Farmers’ Market. And, since I didn’t make it to the Farmers’ Market last week, I’ll have to try again this week. I’m hoping for spinach, potatoes, onions, and green beans.
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Thursday — Lemon Basil Shrimp over Rice Noodles (using my Cilantro Lime Shrimp recipe)
Saturday — Chicken Nuggets, Roasted Potatoes, Steamed Green Beans
Sunday — leftovers
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For this week’s roundup, visit Gluten Free Goodness.
- Next week’s roundup will be back at Celiac Family. Join us as we share our favorite Chicken recipes.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme.
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at OrgJunkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.