The Gluten-Free Menu Swap is being hosted by Angela at Angela’s Kitchen this week. The theme is Ginger. And when you see how many recipes Angela has that use ginger, you will understand that ginger is one of Angela’s favorite flavors! I can personally say that her recipe for Ginger Snaps got rave reviews at my house, and from friends and family, too.
I don’t often buy ginger root for my recipes. Instead, I usually use ground ginger in my meals. I have only a few recipes to share that use ground ginger:
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Wednesday – Hamburgers, Sweet Potato Fries, Sautéed Spinach with Bacon
Friday – Tilapia Fish Fry, Roasted Potatoes, Asparagus
Saturday – Rotisserie Chicken, Wild Rice Salad
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For the roundup of menu plans this week, visit Angela’s Kitchen.
- The theme for next week’s GF Menu Swap is Spaghetti Squash at Celiac Family.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme.
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at OrgJunkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there. She’s also sharing a recipe this week for Easy Caramel Popcorn.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.