For our last menu plan of the month, we have a few more recipe and meal ideas for Heart-Healthy and Gluten-Free Menus.
- Asparagus Chicken with Zucchini @ Boomer Cuisine
- Creamy Cauliflower Alfredo @ Detoxinista
- Crispy Baked Zucchini Fries @ Chocolate Covered Katie
- Fish Tacos and Red Cabbage Slaw @ Angela’s Kitchen
- Pistachio Turkey Meatballs @ Simple Swaps
…And the Heart-Healthy, Gluten-Free Recipes shared earlier this month:
- Cranberry Almond Quinoa Salad at The Food Network
- Dark Chocolate Berries at The Kitchn
- Dijon Almond Crusted Tilapia at The Paleo Panda
- Grilled Trout with Dill and Lemon at Simply Recipes
- Herb-Roasted Sweet Potato Skins at Whole Foods Market
- Mediterranean Baked Sweet Potatoes at Minimalist Baker
- Red Beans and Rice at Celiac Family
- Salmon with Tomato and Basil from The Allergy-Free Family Cookbook
- Spaghetti Squash with Tomatoes, Spinach, Garlic, and Pine Nuts at The New Potato
- Spinach Asparagus and Strawberry Salad at Simple Green Moms
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Monday – Spinach Salad with Slices of Flank Steak
Tuesday – Angela’s Fish Tacos and Red Cabbage Slaw
Wednesday – Baked Salmon, Roasted Cauliflower
Thursday – Grilled Chicken Strips with Creamy Cauliflower Alfredo
Saturday – 7 Layer Salad with boiled eggs instead of ham
Sunday – leftovers
Gluten Free Menu Swap Roundup
Angela’s Kitchen: Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Menu
Angela is joining us this week with a yummy menu for a busy family. She’ll be prepping and freezing much of their meals in advance this week, so it will be a easy evenings of good eating. Her family will be enjoying Spicy Sweet Glazed Chicken, Taco Chili with Corn Bread, Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole, Beef Enchilada Casserole, and Tuna Noodle & Veggie Casserole.
Come back later to check this week’s post and see who else may be sharing their gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for winter produce.
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For this week’s roundup, email your menu link to celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com. Or, simply put your menu link in the comments below.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme. We welcome suggested themes, too!
Need more menu ideas?