FitDay says, “If you love to prepare salads, arugula is one of the most nutritious ingredients.”
Arugula is an excellent source of Vitamins A, C, and K. It also contains a good amount of folates, calcium, iron, magnesium, and manganese. It may help prevent diseases, fight cancers, and protect the skin from ultraviolet rays.
Arugula Gluten-Free Recipes. I mostly use arugula in tossed green salads. They are tasty, but after learning about all the health benefits, I wondered how else I could use it. I was amazed at the variety of recipes I found.
- Arugula Cucumber Smoothie at Sprouts Farmers Market
- Arugula Pesto at Simply Recipes
- Arugula Salad with Avocado, Beets, and Eggs at The Gluten-Free Homemaker
- Arugula Quinoa Avocado Salad with Chickpea Croutons at Avocado Pesto
- Baby Arugula Chopped Salad at Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Blueberry Arugula Salad with Brown Rice at Prevention RD
- Chicken Scallopine with Arugula, Lemon, and Parmesan at Whole Living
- Flank Steak, Arugula, and Potato Salad at Williams-Sonoma
- Ground Turkey and Arugula Stuffed Bell Peppers at Tastes Lovely
- Oven-Roasted Spaghetti Squash with Arugula and Lemon Juice at VidaFit
- Panko Crusted Swordfish with Arugula at Pamela’s Gluten Free Recipes
- Red Quinoa Cranberry Arugula Soup at kiipfit
- Salmon over Quinoa Salad with Arugula, Almond, and Apricots at Avocado Pesto
- Strawberry Arugula Salad with Sweet Cilantro Honey Dressing at Gluten-Free Cat
Don’t forget to check below our menu for more gluten-free menus, meals, and recipes with Arugula from our gluten-free blogging friends.
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Monday – Mexican Chicken Pizza
Tuesday – Leftovers with Arugula Salad with Avocado, Beets, and Eggs
Wednesday –Hamburgers, Potato Salad, Peas
Thursday – Pork Tenderloin, Rice Pilaf, Roasted Broccoli
Friday – Fish Tacos, Pineapple Mango Salsa
Sunday – Chicken Apple Sausage, Oven-Roasted Spaghetti Squash with Arugula and Lemon Juice
Gluten Free Menu Swap Roundup
The Girl Who Couldn’t Eat Anything: eating without Gluten, Dairy, Peanuts, Oats, or Meat
Elisabeth says she loves to add Arugula to salads. She also really enjoyed it in Garlic Butter Shrimp Pasta Stir-Fry (Use gluten-free noodles!). This week for dinners, she’s eating Black Bean and Potato Nacho Plate, Dutch Baby Pancakes made gluten-free and dairy-free, Easy Crockpot Teriyaki Pork, Macaroni Salad, and Pizza.
Come back later to check this week’s post and see who else may be sharing their gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for including Arugula in meals.
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For this week’s roundup, email your menu link to celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com. Or, simply put your menu link in the comments below.
- Join us next week @Angela’s Kitchen for sharing gluten-free menus and recipes with Kale.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme. We welcome suggested themes, too!
Need more menu ideas?