Cakes is the theme at the Gluten-Free Menu Swap this month. This week, I’m focused on gluten-free birthday cakes and cupcakes.
We have several family birthdays from now through July, and I thought I’d check out some new ideas and gluten-free recipes to help celebrate them. I can’t wait to try some of these!
Gluten-Free Birthday Cakes and Cupcakes Recipe Links:
Chocolate Chip Pound Cake with Chocolate Sour Cream Frosting (GF) @ Art of Gluten-Free Baking
Classic Vanilla Birthday Cake (GF, DF, Vegan) @ The Colorful Kitchen
Coconut Birthday Cake (GF, DF, Vegan) @ The Conscientious Eater
First Birthday Applesauce Cupcakes (GF, DF) @ Detoxinista
Four-Ingredient Birthday Cake (GF, DF) @ Emiko Davies
Happy Day Cake with Strawberry Whipped Cream Frosting (GF) @ Boulder Locavore
Paleo Chocolate Birthday Cake (GF, DF, Paleo) @ Elana’s Pantry
Strawberries and Cream Cake (GF) @ Cupcakes & Kale Chips
Vanilla Cupcakes with Dairy-Free Buttercream (GF, DF) @ Go Dairy Free
Vanilla Quinoa Cake with Vegan Chocolate Frosting (GF, DF, Vegan) @ Simply Quinoa
Vegan Cake with Coconut Whip Cream and Berries (GF, DF, Vegan) @ Minimalist Baker
Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes (GF, DF, Vegan) @ Sarah Bakes Gluten Free
Very Vanilla Cupcakes (GF, DF) @ Comfy Belly
Yellow Birthday Cake with Chocolate Swiss Buttercream Frosting (GF) @ Simply Gluten-Free
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Monday – Teriyaki Chicken Tenders, Rice, Green Beans
Tuesday – Rotisserie Chicken, Broccoli Mushroom Quinoa
Wednesday – leftovers
Thursday – Hamburgers, French Fries, Brussels Sprouts
Saturday – Eating Out
Sunday – Tilapia Parmesan, Potato Pancakes, Asparagus
Gluten Free Menu Swap Roundup
Come back later to check this week’s post and see who else may be sharing their gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for winter produce.
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For this week’s roundup, email your menu link to celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com. Or, simply put your menu link in the comments below.
- Join us next week for sharing more gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for gluten-free winter squash and other winter produce.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme. We welcome suggested themes, too!
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at OrgJunkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.