It’s our final week of Summer Berries at the Gluten-Free Menu Swap. This week we are sharing gluten-free ideas, meals, and recipes featuring Blackberries.
Like all summer berries, I am most likely to eat blackberries freshly washed and raw for a tasty snack. But I also like to add them to gluten-free oatmeal, cereal, or yogurt in the morning for breakfast.
I also found some other great gluten-free recipes for lunch and dinner. And don’t think I forgot about desserts! I found a lot of yummy gluten-free sweets to make with blackberries.
Gluten-Free Blackberry Recipe Links:
Breakfast and Sweets
- Almond Cake with Blackberry Basil Compote (GF) @ Southern Revivals
- Baked Lemon Donuts with Blackberry Glaze (GF, DF, Paleo) @ Downshiftology
- Blackberry Almond Flour Breakfast Muffins (GF, DF) @ Fearless Dining
- Blackberry Apple Cobbler (GF, DF, Vegan) @ Sarah Bakes Gluten Free
- Blackberry Vanilla Crisp (GF) @ Cooking Ala Mel
- Blackberry Watermelon Yogurt Popsicles (GF, DF, Vegan, Paleo) @ Goodie Goodie Gluten-Free
- Flourless Blackberry Chocolate Cake (GF, DF, Vegan) @ Nutrition Stripped
- Lemon Blackberry Breakfast Cookies (GF, DF, Vegan) @ Iowa Girl Eats
- Mixed Berry Upside Down Chocolate Cake (GF) @ She Likes Food
- Rustic Nectarine and Blackberry Tarts (GF) @ Super Nummy
Entrees and Sauces
- Berry Apple Pork Chop Bake (GF, DF, Paleo, SCD) @ SCD Lifestyle
- Blackberry Basil Nachos (GF, DF, Vegan) @ Cotter Crunch
- Blackberry Ginger Chicken Jerky (GF, DF) @ Doggy Dessert Chef
- Blackberry Glazed Ribs (GF, DF) @ Cake Walker
- Blackberry Sage Pork Tenderloin (GF, DF) @ Wicked Spatula
- Chicken Tacos with Pickled Blackberry Salsa (GF, DF) @ Gluten Free & More
- Crispy Blackberry Honey Jalapeno Chicken Wings (GF, DF) @ Heather Christo
- Roast Tenderloin with Merlot Blackberry Sauce (GF) @ Dr. Gourmet
- Seared Steak with Blackberry Balsamic (GF) @ Foodness Gracious
- Slow Cooked Blackberry Jalapeno Pulled Pork Tacos (GF, DF, Paleo) @ Whitney Bond
More Gluten-Free Berry Recipes
For even more recipe and meal ideas, you may want to review a few of our Berry Roundups from past years:
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Monday – Berry Apple Pork Chop Bake, Spaghetti Squash, Green Beans
Wednesday – Grilled Salmon and Asparagus, Fruit Kabobs
Thursday – leftovers
Friday – Eating Out
Saturday – Teriyaki Chicken Tenders, jasmine rice, broccolini
Gluten Free Menu Swap Roundup
Come back later to check this week’s post and see who else may be sharing their gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for winter produce.
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For this week’s roundup, email your menu link to celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com. Or, simply put your menu link in the comments below.
- Join us next week for sharing more gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for gluten-free winter squash and other winter produce.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme. We welcome suggested themes, too!
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at Orgjunkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.