This week’s theme at the Gluten-Free Menu Swap is Blackberries. The roundup of menus is being hosted at Angela’s Kitchen.
My kids are out of school, and they have officially declared it summer! And since summer is berry season, we’re eating plenty of them. You can find an abundance of berries and all varieties of them at the farmers’ markets, and on sale at the grocery stores.
This week we’re looking at Blackberries and I found some great Gluten-Free Blackberry Recipes:
- Berry and Avocado Salad with Cilantro Vinaigrette at Beard & Bonnet
- Berry Cheesecake Bars with Pie Crust at Carla’s Gluten-Free Recipe Box
- Berry Tarts at My Cup is Full
- Blackberry, Goat Cheese, and Roasted Beet Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette at Gluten Free Club
- Grilled Chicken with Blackberry-Thyme Sauce at Glutenfreeda
- Grilled Pork Chops with Balsamic Blackberry Sauce at Ari’s Menu
- Kale Salad with Blackberries and Coconut-Pecan Clusters at 86 Lemons
- Paleo Banana Blackberry Muffins at Cook Eat Paleo
- Skewered Shrimp and Blackberries with Sesame Ginger Marinade at Driscoll’s
- Triple Berry Fruit Salad at CeliacFamily
Don’t forget to check Angela’s Kitchen this week for more gluten-free menus, meals, and recipes with Blackberries from our gluten-free blogging friends.
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Tuesday – Hamburgers with Triple Berry Fruit Salad
Wednesday –Grilled Pork Chops with Balsamic Blackberry Sauce with Rice Pilaf
Thursday – Nachos with leftover Shredded Chicken and Guacamole
Saturday – Hamburger Stroganoff, Green Beans
Gluten Free Menu Swap Roundup
- For this week’s roundup and more gluten-free menus, meals, and recipes with Blackberries, visit Angela’s Kitchen.
- Join us next week back at CeliacFamily.com for sharing gluten-free menus and recipes with Figs.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme. We welcome suggested themes, too!
Need more menu ideas?