Do you like to bake goodies for Holiday Gifts? Make them gluten-free with the Gluten-Free Cakes and Muffins recipe links below.
Don’t be afraid to make them ahead and freeze until needed for gift giving. Make plenty, and have gifts ready for teachers, bus drivers, neighbors, co-workers, mail delivery persons, host/hostesses, etc. They’re also great for parties, brunches, and celebrations of any kind.
- Banana Coffee Cake (GF, DF) @CeliacFamily
- Carrot Cake and Cream Cheese Frosting (GF) @CeliacFamily can be made into cupcakes
- Celebration Pear and Cranberry Cornmeal Cake (GF, Sugar-Free) @Ricki Heller
- Gingerbread Cake @Gluten Free on a Shoestring
- King Cake (GF) @CeliacFamily
- Orange Cranberry Bread (GF, DF) @Simply Gluten-Free
- Paleo Fruit Cake (GF, DF, Paleo) @Elana’s Pantry
- Poppyseed Bread made with a GF Cake Mix (GF) @CeliacFamily also make into cakes or muffins
- Shirley’s Perfect Pound Cake (GF, DF) @Gluten Free Easily
- Spanish Almond Cake (GF, DF, Paleo) @Oh, The Things We’ll Make
- Apple Muffins (GF) @Thyme of Taste
- Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins (GF) @CeliacFamily
- Chocolate Gingerbread Muffins (GF, DF, Vegan) @The Healthy Maven
- Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins made with a GF Cake Mix (GF) @CeliacFamily
- Cinnamon Rolls (GF, DF) @CeliacFamily
- Donut Holes with Honey Cream Cheese Topping (GF) @ Gluten Free Yumms
- Orange Cranberry Muffins (GF, DF) @A Little Insanity
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins (GF, DF) @CeliacFamily
- Walnut Pear Coffee Cake Muffins (Gf) @Wendy Polisi
- Zucchini Pumpkin Muffins (GF, DF) @GF Jules
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
We’ve got a busy week with evening activities, so lots of easy meals for us.
Monday – Chili, Cornbread Muffins
Tuesday – Jambalaya with Chicken and Apple Sausage, Green Beans
Wednesday – Rotisserie Chicken, Roasted Broccoli and Cauliflower
Thursday – Chicken Nuggets, French Fries, Sautéed Zucchini
Friday – Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Roasted Sweet Potatoes, Sautéed Kale
Saturday – leftovers
Sunday – Salmon with Balsamic Glaze, Rice Pilaf, Asparagus
Gluten Free Menu Swap Roundup
Mom’s Plans: Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free
Melissa isn’t baking gifts this year. Instead, she’s doing some sewing. For meals this month, she’s trying to find a balance of frugal meals and meals that work for visiting family members, too. This week, they’ll be having Cabbage and Beef Bake, Spaghetti, Meatloaf, Tuna Noodle Casserole, 10 Bean Soup, Lamb and Spaghetti Squash, and Beef and Bean Chili.
Come back later to check this week’s post and see who else may be sharing their gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for gluten-free cakes and muffins for holiday gifts.
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For this week’s roundup, email your menu link to celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com. Or, simply put your menu link in the comments below.
- Join us next week for sharing more gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for gluten-free Candy and Cookies.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme. We welcome suggested themes, too!
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at OrgJunkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.