We’re still discovering gluten-free ways to eat winter produce at the Gluten-Free Menu Swap this month. So far, we’ve shared gluten-free menus, ideas, and recipe links for winter squash, parsnips, and kumquats. This week, it’s Gluten-Free Celeriac, or Celery Root, recipes. Not a pretty vegetable, but plenty of flavor.
- Cauliflower Celeriac Soup with Bacon (GF, DF, Paleo) at Cook Eat Paleo
- Celery Root Creamy Pasta Bake (GF) at Friendly Gluten Free Foods
- Celery Root Fries (GF, DF, Vegan, Paleo) at The Spunky Coconut
- Celery Root and Leek Soup (GF, DF, Vegan, Paleo) at Haute Health
- Celery Root and Potato Pancakes/Latkes (GF, DF) at Edamam
- Celery Root Salad with Fennel and Apple (GF, DF, Vegan, Paleo) at Daily Bites
- Mashed Potatoes and Celery Root (GF, DF, Vegan) at One Green Planet
- Potato and Celery Root Gratin (GF) at Natural Comfort Kitchen
- Roasted Celery Root and Carrots with Parsley and Dill (GF, DF, Vegan, Paleo) at The Roasted Root
- Sesame Chicken Celery Root Salad (GF, DF, Paleo) at The Kitchn
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Monday – Hamburgers, Celery Root Fries, Steamed Broccoli
Tuesday – leftovers
Wednesday – Roasted Chicken, Red Potato and Green Bean Salad
Thursday – Pizza, Celery Root Salad with Fennel and Apple
Friday – Chicken Chili served with rice
Saturday – Hamburger Stroganoff, Asparagus
Sunday – Baked Ham, Roasted Celery Root and Carrots with Parsley and Dill
Gluten Free Menu Swap Roundup
Come back later to check this week’s post and see who else may be sharing their gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for winter produce.
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For this week’s roundup, email your menu link to celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com. Or, simply put your menu link in the comments below.
- Join us next week for sharing more gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for gluten-free winter squash and other winter produce.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme. We welcome suggested themes, too!
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at OrgJunkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there. This week, she talks about how eating a Paleo diet has changed her life for the better. Check out what she and others are doing to live a healthier and happier life on her post this week.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.