At the Gluten-Free Menu Swap this month, we’re sharing ideas for gluten-free summer-time meals. As the summer weather heats up, I’m trying to keep our meals at home nice and cool.
Now, we’re sharing some great meals that require little to no cooking at all. Try some of these cool and refreshing raw meals. Lots of salad options, but some entrees and desserts, too.
Gluten-Free Raw Meals Recipe Links:
- Cranberry Pistachio Energy Bites (GF, DF) @ Gimme Some Oven
- Crunchy Red Cabbage and Green Apple Sesame Slaw (GF, DF, Paleo, Vegan) @ The Full Helping
- Cucumber Salad (GF, DF, Paleo, Vegan) @ The Garden Grazer
- Raw Lasagna with Cashew Cheese (GF, DF, Paleo, Vegan) @ This Rawsome Vegan Life
- Raw Summer Peach Tart (GF, DF, Paleo) @ Raw Guru
- Raw Taco Salad (GF, DF, Paleo, Vegan) @ My Darling Vegan
- Salted Chocolate Avocado Pudding (GF, DF, Paleo, Vegan) @ Oh She Glows
- Spring Beets & Citrus Detox Salad (GF, DF, Paleo) @ The Raw Food Kitchen
- Thai Fruit Salad (GF, DF, Paleo, Vegan) @ Nouveau Raw
- Zucchini Noodles with Pesto (GF, DF, Paleo, Vegan) @ Cook Eat Paleo
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Monday – Chicken Salad Sandwiches (buying pre-cooked rotisserie chicken, so it’s not cooking at home), Root Veggie Chips
Tuesday – Spinach Salad with Dried Cranberries, Walnuts, and Smoked Salmon
Thursday – Raw Lasagna with Cashew Cheese
Friday – Zucchini Noodles with Pesto and pre-cooked, chilled shrimp
Saturday – Seven-Layer Salad with diced ham
Sunday – leftovers with Thai Fruit Salad
Gluten Free Menu Swap Roundup
Come back later to check this week’s post and see who else may be sharing their gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for winter produce.
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For this week’s roundup, email your menu link to celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com. Or, simply put your menu link in the comments below.
- Join us next week for sharing more gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for gluten-free winter squash and other winter produce.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme. We welcome suggested themes, too!
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at Orgjunk.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.