Summer Veggies are on our menus this month for the Gluten-Free Menu Swap. This week, we’re featuring Gluten-free Cucumber Recipes.
The one cucumber plant I have this year has only given us a couple cucumbers so far. But my neighbor and mother-in-law planted plenty of cucumber plants, and have generously shared some with us. I’ve been enjoying making cucumber salad with tomato, sweet pepper, onion, and avocado this month. Just a little lime juice and a handful of cilantro make it delicious. For lunch this week, instead of Cucumber Salad, I think I’ll make some yummy Cucumber Sandwiches with a Creamy Dill and Garlic Spread.
I’m also looking forward to trying some of these Gluten-Free Cucumber Recipes with our dinners:
- Cucumber Basil Avocado Gazpacho (GF, DF, Paleo, Vegan) @ Allyson Kramer
- Cucumber Dill Smoked Salmon Bites (GF) @ Gluten-Free Living
- Cucumber Dill Tomato Wraps (GF) @ Spry Living
- Cucumber Grape Salad (GF) @ Oh, Sweet Basil
- Cucumber Herb Sandwiches (GF, DF) @ Celiac Family
- Morrocan Watermelon Cucumber Salad (GF) @ Feasting at Home
- P.F. Chang’s Shanhai Cucumbers (GF, DF) @ P. F. Chang’s Hawaii
- Quinoa Tabouli (GF, DF, Paleo, Vegan) @ Cookie + Kate
- Strawberry Cucumber Salad (GF, DF, Paleo, Vegan) @ Skinny Taste
- Sweet and Sour Thai Carrot Cucumber Salad (GF, DF, Vegan) @ Peas and Crayons
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Tuesday – Teriyaki Chicken Tenders, Rice, P.F. Chang’s Shanhai Cucumbers
Thursday – leftovers
Saturday – Chicken Apple Sausage cooked with Sweet Pepper and Onion
Sunday – French Bread Pizza, Strawberry Cucumber Salad
Gluten Free Menu Swap Roundup
Come back later to check this week’s post and see who else may be sharing their gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for winter produce.
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For this week’s roundup, email your menu link to celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com. Or, simply put your menu link in the comments below.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme. We welcome suggested themes, too!
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at Orgjunkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.