This week at the Gluten-Free Menu Swap, we’re exploring the use of fresh Dill in meals and recipes. Visit Angela’s Kitchen for the roundup of Gluten-Free Menus.
I love the flavor that dill adds to meals. I like to use dried dill weed in dressings, dips, and spreads throughout the year. But it’s so nice to add fresh dill to salmon, shrimp, and chicken dishes…not to mention potatoes and other vegetables.
Once again, I got online to search gluten-free websites for some new recipes. Success as usual! I found some yummy-looking recipes. I’m still amazed at all the wonderful and creative gluten-free recipes you can find online.
Here are some Gluten-Free Dill Recipes I found:
- Baked Salmon with Lemon and Dill from CeliacFamily
- Carrot & Dill Soup at These Things I Love
- Cucumber Dill Tomato Wraps at Spry Living
- Cucumber Sandwiches with Dill & Garlic Spread at CeliacFamily
- Dill Corn Cakes at Gluten Free Gigi
- Dill Pickled Green Beans at The Perfect Pantry
- Egg Salad with Dill at CeliacFamily
- Falafel with Yogurt-Dill Sauce at Making Thyme for Health
- Fresh Dill Casserole Bread at Free Coconut Recipes
- Goat Cheese Dill Mini Biscuits at Boulder Locavore
- Homemade Gravlax and Lemon Dill Butter at Simply Gluten-Free
- Kale Pasta with Dill Pesto from Alison Smith
- Lemon & Dill Tiny Taters at The Miniature Moose
- Lemon Dill Greek Chicken Dinner at The Honour System
- Seven-Layer Salad with Creamy Dill Dressing at CeliacFamily
- Asparagus with Mustard Dill Sauce at Delight Gluten Free Magazine
Angela at Angela’s Kitchen is hosting the Gluten-Free Roundup this week. There you’ll find more gluten-free menus, meals, and recipes with Dill.
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Saturday – Chicken Wings, Fries, Roasted Broccoli
Sunday – leftovers
Gluten-Free Menu Swap Roundup
- For this week’s roundup, visit Angela’s Kitchen.
- Join us next week back at CeliacFamily.com for sharing gluten-free menus and recipes with Chives.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme. We welcome suggested themes, too!
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at OrgJunkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.