To finish out the month of Salad themes, we’re sharing Egg Salads this week. Post-Easter, we always have a lot of beautifully colored hard-boiled eggs that need to be eaten. So, I thought I’d see if I could find some new egg salad ideas for a little variety.
Gluten-Free Egg Salads:
- Avocado Egg Salad (GF, DF, Paleo) @ Clean Eating
- Basic Egg Salad plus five seasoning options (GF, DF) @ Gluten Free Foodies
- Chicken Avocado Egg Salad (GF, DF) @ Stockpiling Moms
- Curried Egg Salad (GF) @ The Honour System
- Easy Low Carb Egg Salad with Bacon, Lettuce Wraps (GF, DF) @ I Breathe I’m Hungry
- Herbed Egg Salad (GF, DF) @ Simply Gluten-Free
- Mayo-Free Egg Salad with Avocado (GF, DF, Paleo) @ Tasty Kitchen
- My Favorite Egg Salad (GF, DF) @ CeliacFamily
- Skinny Egg Salad with Fresh Dill (GF) @ Gluten Free Yumms
A couple Vegan options, too:
- Chickpea Smash Eggless Egg Salad (GF, DF, Vegan) @ The Kitchen Girl
- Vegan Egg Salad with Tofu (GF, DF, Vegan) @ Veggie Chick
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Wednesday – Baked Salmon with a Balsamic Glaze, Rice, Asparagus
Thursday – Hamburgers, Sweet Potatoes, Rainbow Apple Salad
Friday – Grilled Chicken, Grilled Zucchini
Saturday – leftovers
Sunday – Teriyaki Chicken Tenders, Rice, Broccoli
Gluten Free Menu Swap Roundup
Come back later to check this week’s post and see who else may be sharing their gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for winter produce.
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For this week’s roundup, email your menu link to celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com. Or, simply put your menu link in the comments below.
- Join us next week for sharing more gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for gluten-free winter squash and other winter produce.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme. We welcome suggested themes, too!
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at OrgJunkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.