Although for me, the theme should probably be Easy instead of Figs. It’s time for us to move again, so I’m cleaning out the freezer and trying to use up what I can with limited cooking.
The only figs I might be eating this week would be fresh figs added to salads. But for future reference, I found some recipes to try next month, when we move into our new place.
Gluten-Free Fig Recipes:
- Bacon Wrapped Figs (GF, DF, Paleo) at Just a Pinch
- Buckwheat Crepes with Roasted Figs and Gorgonzola (GF) at Cravings in Amsterdam
- Chocolate Fig Tart (GF, DF, Vegan) at Sweet Phi
- Fig and Ricotta Flatbread Pizza (GF) at Love & Lemons
- Fig, Goat Cheese, and Prosciutto Frittata (GF) at Simply Gluten-Free
- Fig Newtons (GF, DF, Vegan, Paleo) at Elana’s Pantry
- Ginger Almond Fig Cake (GF, DF) at Food For My Family
- Roasted Chicken with Fig and Pancetta Stuffing (GF, DF) at Bella Gluten-Free
- Simple Fig Chutney (GF, DF) at Gluten Free Gobsmacked
- Sweet and Spicy Fig Salad (GF) at Gluten Free School
Don’t forget to check below our menu for more gluten-free menus, meals, and recipes with Figs from our gluten-free blogging friends.
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Monday – Hamburger Stroganoff, Peas
Wednesday – Chicken Apple Sausage, leftover Corn and Black Bean Salad
Thursday – Shrimp Cocktail, Spinach & Strawberry Salad
Friday – Frozen Pizza (Udi’s and Daiya), Tropical Fruit Salad
Saturday – out
Sunday – Last Chance Leftovers
Gluten Free Menu Swap Roundup
Mom’s Plans: Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free
This week, Melissa is trying to use up some of the frozen prepared meals in their extra freezer. Her dinner plan starts with soups: Cabbage and Beef Soup and Italian Wedding Soup. Her family will also be eating Tuna Noodle Casserole, Beef and Bison Burgers, and Spaghetti. Check out her full menu plan for links and lunch ideas, too.
Come back later to check this week’s post and see who else may be sharing their gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for including Figs in meals.
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For this week’s roundup, email your menu link to celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com. Or, simply put your menu link in the comments below.
- Join us next week for sharing gluten-free menus and recipes with Mangoes.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme. We welcome suggested themes, too!
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at OrgJunkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.