Cakes is the theme at the Gluten-Free Menu Swap this week. I am finding some wonderful recipe links for gluten-free cakes to share with you. Last week, I found cakes that use fruit and/or vegetables in the recipe. This week I focused my search of yummy gluten-free cakes to flourless/grain-free cakes. It’s amazing what you can do without any flour at all.
Gluten-Free Flourless & Grain-Free Cakes Recipe Links:
3-Ingredient Flourless Peanut Butter Cake (GF, DF) @ Kirbie’s Cravings
Almond and Orange Flourless Cake (GF) @ Ditch the Carbs
Easy Flourless Chocolate Cake (GF) @ Gluten Free on a Shoestring
Flourless Carrot Cake (GF) @ NY Times Cooking
Flourless Chocolate Banana Honey Walnut Cake (GF, DF, Paleo) @ Gluten Free Easily
Flourless Chocolate Lava Cake (GF) @ Zoe Bakes
Flourless Lemon Almond Cake (GF) @ Simply Recipes
Flourless Mandarin Almond Blueberry Cake (GF, DF) @ Butter Baking
Flourless Vanilla Bean Cake (GF) @ The View From Great Island
Nut Free Paleo Carrot Cake (GF, DF, Paleo) @ Elana’s Pantry
Pumpkin Cheesecake Flourless Chocolate Cake Roll (GF) @ Cupcakes and Kale Chips
Vegan Flourless Chocolate Cake (GF, DF, Vegan) @ Show Me The Yummy
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Monday – Fried Chicken, Red Potato and Green Bean Salad
Tuesday – Indian Chicken, Zucchini
Wednesday – leftovers
Thursday – Honey Mustard Salmon, Rice, Asparagus
Friday – Pizza and Popcorn for movie night
Saturday – Spaghetti and Meatballs, Spinach Salad
Sunday – Eating Out
Gluten Free Menu Swap Roundup
Come back later to check this week’s post and see who else may be sharing their gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for winter produce.
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For this week’s roundup, email your menu link to celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com. Or, simply put your menu link in the comments below.
- Join us next week for sharing more gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for gluten-free winter squash and other winter produce.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme. We welcome suggested themes, too!
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at OrgJunkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.