At the Gluten-Free Menu Swap this month, we’re sharing ideas for gluten-free summer-time meals. This week’s summertime meals include ideas and gluten-free recipe links for frozen treats.
How are you keeping cool this summer? The pool? Inside with air conditioning? Cold drinks? How about some frozen treats? Ices, Popsicles, and Frozen Pie recipes sound good to me. Give some of these yummy ones a try.
Gluten-Free Frozen Treats Recipe Links:
- Banana Ice @ Martha Stewart
- Dairy Free Fudgy Popsicles @ Ditch the Wheat
- Firecraker Popsicles @ Deliciously Organic
- Frozen Pumpkin Pie Dessert @ Nutritionist in the Kitch
- Frozen S’mores on a Stick @ Chocolate Covered Katie
- Frozen Strawberry Cheesecake Pie @ Sugar Free Mom
- Peach Mango Lemonade Popsicles @ Tried and Tasty
- Red, White, and Blue Berry Popsicles @ The Slow Roasted Italian
- Strawberry Yogurt Pie @ Gluten Free on a Shoestring
- Super Food Cake Pops @ Super Healthy Kids
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Thursday – Eating Out
Friday – Baked Parmesan Chicken Nuggets, Roasted Sweet Potatoes, Corn
Sunday – leftovers
Gluten Free Menu Swap Roundup
Come back later to check this week’s post and see who else may be sharing their gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for winter produce.
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For this week’s roundup, email your menu link to celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com. Or, simply put your menu link in the comments below.
- Join us next week for sharing more gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for gluten-free winter squash and other winter produce.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme. We welcome suggested themes, too!
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at Orgjunk.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.