This week, I’m featuring Gluten-Free Fruit Salads. The truth is that all fruit salads should be gluten-free, provided they have fresh fruit, and no dressings with gluten. But, if you’re looking for some new ideas, take a look at the yummy recipes below. You may want to serve one for your Easter celebration, or other friends and family celebrations.
Gluten-Free Fruit Salads:
- Addictive Fruit Salad (GF, DF, Paleo, Vegan) at Chocolate Covered Katie
- Antioxidant Cherry Fruit Salad (GF, DF, Paleo, Vegan) at Vegan Family Recipes
- Berry Fruit Salad (GF, DF) at CeliacFamily
- Coconut Ambrosia Salad (GF, DF) at My Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Life
- Easy Winter Fruit Salad (GF, DF, Paleo, Vegan) at Gimme Some Oven
- Fruit Salad with Citrus Dressing (GF, DF, Paleo, Vegan) at Super Healthy Kids
- Quinoa Fruit Salad (GF, DF, Paleo, Vegan) at Mind Body Green
- Quinoa and Dried Fruit Salad (GF, DF, Paleo) at WheatFree Mom
- Rainbow Veggie and Apple Salad (GF, DF, Paleo) at CeliacFamily
- Three-Ingredient Caramel Apple Salad (GF, DF, Paleo) at Just Take a Bite
- Tropical Fruit Salad (GF, DF, Paleo) at CeliacFamily
- Waldorf Fruit Salad (GF) at Cupcakes and Kale Chips
- Winter Fruit Salad with Ginger Chia Dressing (GF, DF, Paleo, Vegan) at Lauren Kelly Nutrition
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Tuesday – Rotisserie Chicken, Roasted Potatoes, Brussels Sprouts
Wednesday – Pork Tenderloin, Rice Pilaf, Tropical Fruit Salad
Thursday – Meatballs, Herbed Red Potato Salad -no mayo, Green Beans
Saturday – leftovers
Easter Sunday – Ham, Spinach Salad, Carrot Cake Cupcakes
Gluten Free Menu Swap Roundup
Come back later to check this week’s post and see who else may be sharing their gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for winter produce.
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For this week’s roundup, email your menu link to celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com. Or, simply put your menu link in the comments below.
- Join us next week for sharing more gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for gluten-free winter squash and other winter produce.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme. We welcome suggested themes, too!
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at OrgJunkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there. This week, she talks about how eating a Paleo diet has changed her life for the better. Check out what she and others are doing to live a healthier and happier life on her post this week.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.