We’re sharing ideas for using Fall Produce in our menus this month for the Gluten-Free Menu Swap. This week, I’m looking at gluten-free recipes with Garlic.
Five years ago today, I started hosting the Gluten-Free Menu Swap at Celiac Family. At that time, we had eight other bloggers joining us to share their own gluten-free menu plans to inspire us. During those years, many additional gluten-free bloggers have shared their menu plans with us, and several of those gluten-free bloggers have taken turns to host the GF Menu Swap, too.
Things have changed, and menu planning doesn’t seem to be as trendy as it used to be. Even though we don’t have as many gluten-free menus to share and review, we’ll continue to post our gluten-free menus for anyone needing ideas for how to feed their family a tasty gluten-free meal. We’re also happy to provide a place for anyone who wants to share their gluten-free menus, recipe links, and meal ideas. I hope you find these weekly posts helpful, and will continue to join us with your own menus, ideas, recipe links, and comments. The themes are optional, chosen simply to give us something to talk about and recipes to focus on.
This week, our theme is garlic. Even when it isn’t the feature of a meal, it often gets added to so many recipes for flavor. On our menu last week was Easy Garlic Shrimp Pasta. This week, we’ve got garlic planned for several meals, including our Chili. If I’ve got time, I’ll try the Bacon Garlic Knots. Otherwise, it will be garlic toast made with Schar’s Baguettes. What will you add garlic to this week?
Gluten-Free Garlic Recipe links:
- Bacon Garlic Knots (Pizza Dough) (GF) @ Gluten Free on a Shoestring
- Chicken Fried Rice (GF, DF, P) @ Gluten Free with LB
- Garlic Breadsticks (GF, DF, P) @ Paleo Grubs
- Garlic Cheese Biscuits (GF) @ Gluten Free Easily
- Garlic Chicken (GF) @ Gluten-Free-Way
- Garlic Maple Dijon Chicken (GF, DF, P) @ The Honour System
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes (GF, DF, P, V) @ Gluten Away
- Garlicky Broccoli and Spaghetti Squash (GF) @ The Sea Salt
- Honey Garlic Chicken Wings (GF, DF, P) Gluten-Free for Men
- Lemon Garlic Thyme Chicken (GF, DF, P) Gluten Free Always Blog
- Mashed Garlic Cauliflower (GF) @ Simply Gluten-Free
- Mushroom and Garlic Saute (GF, DF, P, V) @ Julia’s Album
- Roasted Garlic Cheese Fritters (GF, DF, P, V) @ One Green Planet
- Roasted Garlic White Bean Dip (GF, DF, P, V) @ Lauren Kelly Nutrition
- Slow-Cooker Lemon & Garlic Chicken (GF, DF, P) @ $5 Dinners
- Sticky Garlic Noodles (GF, DF, P, V) @ Kelley & Cricket
- Turmeric & Garlic Naan Bread (GF, DF, P, V) @ Mind Body Green
(GF= Gluten-Free, DF= Dairy-Free, P= Paleo, V= Vegan)
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Monday –Slow-Cooker Lemon & Garlic Chicken, Red Potatoes, Steamed Broccoli
Wednesday – Chicken Tacos
Thursday – Chili, Garlic Toast
Friday – Pork Chops with Black Beans, Rice, Green Beans
Saturday – leftovers
Sunday – Balsamic Salmon, Mashed Garlic Cauliflower
Gluten Free Menu Swap Roundup
Gluten Free Always Blog: Gluten-Free
One of Melissa’s favorite recipes with garlic is Lemon Garlic Thyme Chicken. One her menu this week is Spaghetti and Meatballs, Teriyaki Chicken, Tacos, Lemon Rosemary Chicken, Bacon Wrapped Chicken, and Lasagna Soup. For more ideas from Melissa, you’ll find her blog at Gluten Free Always Blog.
The Girl Who Couldn’t Eat Anything: eating without Gluten, Dairy, Peanuts, Oats, or Meat
Elizabeth’s menu this week starts with grilled BBQ Chicken, Egg salad (with garlic powder), and One Pot Taco Spaghetti, and finishes with Pizza, Fish, and Hamburgers. Elizabeth shares lots of gluten-free meal ideas on her menu plan this week, including breakfast and lunch, so check it all out at her menu post.
Come back later to check this week’s post and see who else may be sharing their gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for winter produce.
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For this week’s roundup, email your menu link to celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com. Or, simply put your menu link in the comments below.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme. We welcome suggested themes, too!
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at Orgjunkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.