The holiday bustle has me very busy this month, how about you? I’m so happy to have my menu plans, to make sure we’re continuing to eat healthy. Now, if I can just keep up with the shopping to make sure we have the ingredients! 😉 This week’s Seasonal Scent at the Gluten-Free Menu Swap is Ginger.
Some Gluten-Free Recipes with Ginger that got my attention:
- General Tso’s Meatballs
- Gingerbread Pumpkin Waffles
- Gingerbread Fudge
- Paleo Butter Chicken
- Spiced Apple Pancakes
- Even more in my menu below, and on my Pinterest Board.
Don’t forget to check below our menu for more gluten-free menus, meals, and ideas for including ginger in your meals.
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Monday – Pizza, Berry and Avocado Salad with Cilantro Ginger Dressing
Wednesday – Indian Chicken with Curry, Cinnamon and Ginger (I didn’t get to make it last week, so I’m trying again this week.)
Friday – Eating Out
Saturday – Honey Garlic and Ginger Salmon, Basmati Rice, Asparagus
Sunday – Flank Steak with Soy Ginger Marinade, Roasted Broccoli, Baked Potatoes
Gluten Free Menu Swap Roundup
Mom’s Plans: Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, and Corn-Free
Melissa has a bounty of vegetables this week! On her menu is Oven-Fried Eggplant with Marinated Tomatoes, Cucumbers, and Onions; Salmon Patties with Grilled Eggplant; Beef Stew with Potatoes, Carrots, and Peas; and Stuffed Green Peppers.
The Gluten Free Week: Gluten-Free
Lori says she likes to eat candied ginger as a treat. She likes to use ginger in sauces and stir-fries: Swimming Angel Chicken, Chicken Pho, Beef Stir Fry, and Pork Stir Fry. In addition to the Angel Chicken and Beef Stir-Fry, Lori is planning for Almond Pesto Chicken, Chicken and Rice Soup, Lamb Burgers, and Tacos this week.
Check back later to see who else may be sharing their gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for including ginger in your meals.
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For this week’s roundup, email your menu link to celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com. Or, simply put your menu link in the comments below.
- Join us next week for sharing gluten-free menus and gluten-free foods with Nutmeg.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme.
Need more menu ideas?