We continue our Gluten-Free Greens theme this week for the Gluten-Free Menu Swap. In honor of St. Patrick’s Day, we’re sharing Gluten-Free Meals and Menus that feature Green Produce. More delicious, green, and gluten-free recipes to try this week:
- Apple Cabbage Salad @ Wheat Free Meat Free
- Potato Salad with Green Beans and Asparagus @ Green Valley Kitchen
- Roasted Cabbage with Lime and Sriracha @ Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Roasted Fingerling Potatoes and Brussels Sprouts with Rosemary and Garlic @ Oh She Glows
- Spinach Pancakes @ Spabettie
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Monday – Boiled Chicken, Potato Salad with Green Beans and Asparagus
Tuesday – Chicken Chili, Rice
Wednesday – leftovers
Thursday – Fish Tacos, Apple Cabbage Salad
Saturday – Pork Chops, Quinoa with Broccoli and Mushroom
Sunday – Fried Chicken, Spinach Pancakes
Gluten Free Menu Swap Roundup
Come back later to check this week’s post and see who else may be sharing their gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for winter produce.
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For this week’s roundup, email your menu link to celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com. Or, simply put your menu link in the comments below.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme. We welcome suggested themes, too!
Need more menu ideas?