It’s the final week of the Gluten-Free Menu Swap’s theme of Gluten-Free Greens. I’ve got a few more recipe links for gluten-free greens to share, but I’ve also included the recipe links from the previous weeks.
Creamy Avocado Quinoa @ Southern In Law
Cucumber Rolls w/Creamy Avocado @ Pure Ella
Spicy Kale and Coconut Stir Fry @ Cookie + Kate
Spinach Muffins @ Emilie Eats
- Green Egg Muffins @ Pop Sugar
- Mojito Green Juice @ Elana’s Pantry
- Spinach Pancakes @ Spabettie
- Tropical Green Smoothie @ Averie Cooks
Soup and Bread
- Broccoli Breadsticks @ Purely Twins
- Detox Green Soup Recipe with Broccoli, Spinach, and Ginger @ Gluten-Free Goddess
- 5-Minute Swiss Chard & Kale Saute with Raisins and Pine Nuts @ Simply Gluten-Free
- Apple Cabbage Salad @ Wheat Free Meat Free
- Easy Keto Broccoli Slaw @ I Breathe…I’m Hungry
- Garlic and Bacon Green Beans @ Julia’s Album
- Oven Braised Collard Greens @ Amy Green
- Potato Salad with Green Beans and Asparagus @ Green Valley Kitchen
- Roasted Cabbage with Lime and Sriracha @ Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Roasted Fingerling Potatoes & Brussels Sprouts w/Rosemary & Garlic @ Oh She Glows
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Monday – Grilled Chicken, Creamy Avocado Quinoa
Tuesday – Beef Tacos, Guacamole
Wednesday – leftovers
Friday – Balsamic Salmon, Cauliflower Rice, Asparagus
Saturday – Greek Pasta Salad with Chicken Apple Sausage
Sunday – Hamburgers, Sweet Potatoes, Garlic and Bacon Green Beans
Gluten Free Menu Swap Roundup
Come back later to check this week’s post and see who else may be sharing their gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for winter produce.
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For this week’s roundup, email your menu link to celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com. Or, simply put your menu link in the comments below.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme. We welcome suggested themes, too!
Need more menu ideas?