In honor of St. Patrick’s Day this month, we’re sharing Gluten-Free Meals and Menus that feature Green Produce. Whether it’s fruits, vegetables, or salads, you are sure to find something delicious, green, and gluten-free to try this week.
- Detox Green Soup Recipe with Broccoli, Spinach, and Ginger @ Gluten-Free Goddess
- Garlic and Bacon Green Beans @ Julia’s Album
- Green Egg Muffins shared @ Pop Sugar
- Oven Braised Collard Greens @ Amy Green
- Tropical Green Smoothie @ Averie Cooks
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Monday – Pork Chops, Roasted Sweet Potatoes, Oven Braised Collard Greens
Wednesday – leftovers
Thursday – Chicken Vindaloo, Rice, Zucchini fingers
Friday – Hamburgers, Fries, Garlic and Bacon Green Beans
Sunday – Eating Out
Gluten Free Menu Swap Roundup
Come back later to check this week’s post and see who else may be sharing their gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for winter produce.
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For this week’s roundup, email your menu link to celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com. Or, simply put your menu link in the comments below.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme. We welcome suggested themes, too!
Need more menu ideas?