The Gluten-Free Menu Swap continues with more Gluten-Free, Healthy Holidays. The theme this week is Healthy Holiday Vegetable Dishes.
I’m running out of time and I still have lots to do before Christmas, so I’ll just share this list of gluten-free, healthy, vegetable recipes that you may want to try for a holiday meal. Do you have any favorites you want to share? Feel free to put them in the comments.
Gluten-Free, Healthy Holiday Vegetable Recipes:
- Cauliflower Mac ‘N Cheeze (GF, DF, P, V) @ The Healthy Voyager
- Cauliflower Piccata (GF, DF, P, V) @ Simply Gluten-Free
- Colorful Beet Salad with Carrot, Quinoa, & Spinach (GF, DF, V) @ Cookie + Kate
- Mushroom and Garlic Saute (GF, DF, P, V) @ Julia’s Album
- Potato Salad with Green Beans and Asparagus (GF, DF, P, V) @ Green Valley Kitchen
- Roasted Pumpkin Slices over Spicy Broccoli Slaw (GF, DF, V) @ Vegetarian Times
- Roasted Root Vegetables with Horseradish Sauce (GF, DF, P) @ Wheat-Free Meat-Free
- Rosemary and Cumin Roasted Carrots (GF, DF, P, V) @ The Roasted Root
- Sauteed Swiss Chard with Ginger (GF, DF, P, V) @ The Greatist
- Sweet Potato and Yukon Gold Bake (GF, P) @ Simply Recipes
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Monday – Fish and Chips, Green Beans
Tuesday – Indian Chicken, Rice, roasted Brussels Sprouts
Wednesday – Beef Stew, Garlic Bread
Thursday – leftovers
Friday – Eating Out
Gluten Free Menu Swap Roundup
Gluten Free Always Blog: Gluten-Free
This week, Melissa and family will be eating Polish Sausage, Lime Cilantro Chicken, Balsamic Glazed Skirt Steak, Lemon Roasted Chicken, Burgers, and Loaded Baked Potato Soup. For more ideas and the full menu visit Melissa’s blog.
Come back later to check this week’s post and see who else may be sharing their gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for winter produce.
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For this week’s roundup, email your menu link to celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com. Or, simply put your menu link in the comments below.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme. We welcome suggested themes, too!
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at Orgjunkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.