The Gluten-Free Menu Swap continues with more Gluten-Free, Healthy Holiday Foods. I’m looking for yummy Healthy Cookie Recipes this week.
So far, I’ve found some wonderful cookie recipes that are gluten-free and dairy-free, some are also vegan, paleo, low sugar and contain superfood ingredients. Can’t wait to enjoy these!
(GF= Gluten-Free, DF= Dairy-Free, P= Paleo, V= Vegan)
Gluten-Free, Healthy Cookie Recipes:
- Almond Cherry Power Cookies (GF, DF, P, V) @ Against All Grains
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Whoopie Pies (GF, DF, P) @ Elana’s Pantry
- Chocolate Rugelach (GF, DF, P, V) @ Simply Gluten-Free
- Double Chocolate Avocado Cookies (GF, DF, P) @ Bushel and a Peck
- Florentines, or Almond Lace Cookies (GF, DF, V) @ Oh She Glows
- Linzer Cookies (GF, DF, V) @ Cafe Johnsonia
- Peanut Butter Power Cookies with Raisins (GF, DF, V) @ Fannetastic Food
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate Cookies (GF, DF) @ Bob’s Red Mill
- Pfeffernusse Cookies (GF, DF) @ Gluten-Free Cooking
- Superfood Breakfast Cookies (GF, DF, P, V) @ Pure Ella
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Monday – Chicken Taquitos, Corn and Black Bean Salad
Tuesday – Herb-Crusted Pork Tenderloin, Pesto Roasted Zucchini
Wednesday – Chicken Apple Sausage, Roasted Cauliflower
Friday – Roasted Chicken with Bacon Glazed Brussels Sprouts
Saturday – leftovers
Sunday – Chicken Wings, Butternut Squash Fries
Gluten Free Menu Swap Roundup
Come back later to check this week’s post and see who else may be sharing their gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for winter produce.
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For this week’s roundup, email your menu link to celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com. Or, simply put your menu link in the comments below.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme. We welcome suggested themes, too!
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at Orgjunkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.