This month at the Gluten-Free Menu Swap, we are sharing meals, menus, and recipe links for healthier eating and living.
Last week, I was hoping that finding some yummy-looking sugar-free snacks would help me get through the week sugar free. I did better than the week before, but honestly, I cheated. 🙁 I’m going to try to lose the sugar again this week. I’m also working on detoxing this week with some energizing smoothies. Do you have some favorites, to share?
Gluten-Free Detox Smoothies
I found some new ones to add to my Pinterest Board of Smoothies.
- 5 Ingredient Detox Smoothie at Minimalist Baker
- Cleanse and Detox Smoothie (Apple, Celery, Kale, etc.) at SkinnyMs.
- Delicious Detox Smoothie (Apple, Banana, Berries, Cucumber, Kale, etc.) at Organize Yourself Skinny
- Detox Smoothie (Pineapple, Cucumber, Lemon, Dates, etc.) at Simple Vegan Blog
- Digestive Detox Smoothie (Spinach, Banana, Mango, Peanut Butter, etc.) at Paleo Baker
- Pineapple Avocado Detox Smoothie (Pineapple, Kale, Banana, Almonds, Chia) at Kitchen Sanctuary
- Pink Power Detox Smoothie (Avocado, Celery, Strawberries, Beet, etc.) at Oh She Glows
- Sunrise Detox Smoothie (Banana, Mango, Pineapple, Raspberries, etc.) at Amy in the Kitchen
- Super Detox Green Cleansing Smoothie (Spinach, Romaine, Cucumber, Celery, Banana, Pear, etc.) at The Green Forks
- Triple Berry Chia Detox Smoothie (Blackberries, Raspberries, Strawberries, Banana, etc.) at The Scrumptious Pumpkin
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Monday – Roasted Chicken, Spaghetti Squash, Stir-Fried Kale with Bacon
Tuesday – Chicken Apple Sausage, Red Potato & Green Bean Salad
Wednesday – White Chicken Chili with rice
Thursday – Quinoa Indian Chicken, Steamed Broccolini
Friday –Hamburger Patties, Roasted Potatoes, Garlic & Dill Zucchini
Saturday – Chicken Wings, Raw Veggies and Hummus
Sunday – leftovers
Gluten Free Menu Swap Roundup
Mom’s Plans: Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free
Melissa has more great meals on her menu this week. She said her family loved the Garlic Honey Ginger Glazed Salmon, so they’re having it again this week. She also has a couple Paleo slow-cooker meals on the menu: Paleo Polish Sausage, Sauerkraut, Apple, and Onion and Paleo Maple Dijon Glazed Chicken. Italian Sausage Potato Quick Skillet Meal, Tuna Noodle Casserole, and Asian Zucchini Noodle Bowl finish out the dinner meals at Mom’s Plans this week.
The Girl Who Couldn’t Eat Anything: eating without Gluten, Dairy, Peanuts, Oats, or Meat
The healthy dessert at Elisabeth’s home this week is Egg Nog Protein Bites. Elisabeth says they finally got some cold weather in Florida, and is making warm meals this week. Her husband’s Veggie Soup and Chili are on the menu, as well as Sticky Chicken, Make-Ahead Chicken Enchiladas with Red Sauce, Pizza, and Popcorn and Smoothies.
Come back later to check this week’s post and see who else may be sharing their gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for gluten-free nuts and snacks for holiday gifts or entertaining.
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For this week’s roundup, email your menu link to celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com. Or, simply put your menu link in the comments below.
- Join us next week for sharing more gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for healthy gluten-free meals.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme. We welcome suggested themes, too!
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at OrgJunkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there. This week, she talks about how eating a Paleo diet has changed her life for the better. Check out what she and others are doing to live a healthier and happier life on her post this week.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.