This week’s theme for the Gluten-Free Menu Swap is Holiday Desserts. Whether it’s the cooler weather or that the holidays are nearing, I am craving sweets and comfort foods. I’ve been looking through lots of gluten-free recipes for desserts this season.
Check out past Holiday Roundups:
- Thanksgiving Desserts links many recipes for gluten-free pie crusts, pies, cheesecakes, and whipped cream topping.
- Cookies and Baked Goods links many recipes for cookies, cakes, and treats.
Check out the Pinterest boards I’ve compiled:
I can’t wait to see what everyone else is planning to make this season. Don’t forget to check below our menu for more gluten-free menus, meals, and ideas for gluten-free Holiday Desserts.
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Monday – Slow-Cooker Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Sweet Potatoes, Green Beans
Tuesday – Grilled Chicken, Wild Rice Salad with Parmesan Dressing
Wednesday – Traditional Chili, Cornbread Muffins (new gluten-free mix from Krusteaz)
Friday – Easy Garlic Shrimp Pasta
Gluten Free Menu Swap Roundup
Gluten Free Always Blog: Gluten-Free
Melissa has put together a Thanksgiving eBook to help prepare and plan for Thanksgiving. She is also sharing a link to her dessert recipes that includes cakes, cookies, bars, etc. For dinner this week, she’s planning Crispy Orange Beef, Santa Fe Chicken, Burgers, Pot Roast, Bacon Wrapped Chicken, Beef Pot Pie, and Beef Stew.
The Gluten Free Week: Gluten-Free
Lori is sharing her experience with gluten-free desserts this week. She says she only bakes for birthdays and special occasions — desserts like Fruit Tarts and Coconut Ice Cream Sundaes. Dinners for Lori this week will be Roast Chicken, Chicken and Mango Salad, Lentil Soup, Steak and Pear Salad, Ham and Potato Casserole, and Tacos. Stop by her blog for all the recipe links.
Check back later to see who will be sharing their gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for gluten-free Holiday Desserts this week.
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For this week’s roundup, email your menu link to celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com. Or, simply put your menu link in the comments below.
- Join us next week for sharing gluten-free menus and gluten-free Thanksgiving Favorites.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme.
Need more menu ideas?