Kale has become such a popular vegetable! You’ll see it in so many recipes — everything from smoothies, salads, soups, and more! Are you tired of it, yet? Or are you still loving it?
Here are some more Gluten-Free Kale Recipes that look good enough to try, from A-Z:
- Amy’s Kale and Carrot Slaw at Attune Foods
- Easy Chicken & Kale Vegetable Soup at Linda Wagner
- Kale Mushroom Quinoa at Lazy Gluten Free
- Kale Potato Soup at Begin Within Nutrition
- Kale with Cranberries Salad at Elana’s Pantry
- Sausage and Kale Pasta at Simply Gluten-Free
- Spicy Peanut Mushroom Kale Soup at One Green Planet
- Squash Kale and Potato Kale Pancakes at Chef Janet
- Sweet Potato, Egg, and Kale Stacks at Jenna Braddock’s Make Healthy Easy
- Twice-Baked Spaghetti Squash with Kale, Feta, and Mozzarella at Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Zucchini and Kale Lasagna at Sweet Phi
- 12 Yummy Kale Salads (plus tips for preparing Kale) at CookieandKate
- 52 Ways to Eat Kale at Daily Bites
Angela at Angela’s Kitchen is hosting the Gluten-Free Roundup this week. There you’ll find more gluten-free menus, meals, and recipes with Kale.
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Tuesday – Rotisserie Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Roasted Broccoli
Thursday – Garlic Shrimp Pasta with Kale added
Friday – Pizza, Strawberry Kale Salad with Nutty Granola Croutons
Saturday – Steak Fajitas, corn tortillas, Avocado Salsa
Sunday – leftovers
Gluten-Free Menu Swap Roundup
- For this week’s roundup, visit Angela’s Kitchen.
- Join us next week back at CeliacFamily.com for sharing gluten-free menus and recipes with Peas.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme. We welcome suggested themes, too!
Need more menu ideas?