This week’s Gluten-Free Menu Swap theme is Kid-Friendly Meals. Lori is hosting the roundup of gluten-free menus at GlutenFreeWeek.com, so be sure to stop by and see what everyone else is making this week.
Our menu this week is full of kid-friendly meals. In fact, I know my kids will eat and enjoy every meal on my menu this week! Here are several other of their favorites that didn’t make it onto the menu plan this week:
- Chocolate Chip Banana Mini-Muffins
- Cinnamon Rolls
- Flank Steak
- Pigs In a Blanket (Hot dogs wrapped with pizza dough)
- Chicken Tacos
- Pulled Pork
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Monday – Chicken Nuggets, Oven-roasted Potatoes, Sautéed Spinach
Tuesday – Hamburgers, Sweet Potato Fries, Steamed Green Beans
Wednesday – Rotisserie Chicken, Rice Pilaf, Brussels Sprouts
Thursday – Chicken Taquitos, Guacamole, leftover rice
Saturday – French Bread Pizza (gf, of course), Spinach Salad
Sunday – Pork Tenderloin with leftover veggies
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For this week’s roundup, visit GlutenFreeWeek.com.
- Join us again next week at Gluten Free Goodness for sharing gluten-free menus and ideas for using Maple in your meals.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme.
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at OrgJunkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.