This month at the Gluten-Free Menu Swap, we are sharing meals, menus, and recipe links that include various Winter Produce. So far this month, we’ve shared gluten-free recipe links for winter squash and parsnips. This week, it’s Gluten-Free Kumquat recipes:
- Cardamom Kumquat Mini Loaf (GF, DF, Vegan, Paleo) at Camille Styles
- Coconut-Crusted Swordfish with Kumquat Sauce (GF, DF) at Eating Well
- Grilled Chicken and Kumquat Spring Salad (GF, DF, Paleo) at Gluten Free Yummy
- Kumquat Buckwheat Breakfast Cookies (GF, DF, Vegan) at Salted Plains
- Kumquat Coconut Oatmeal Cookies (GF, DF, Vegan, Sugar-Free) at Sweet Simple Vegan
- Kumquat Dark Chocolate Bark (GF) at Kumquat
- Kumquat Kale Salad (GF: leave out the bread crumbs) at Minimalist Baker
- Kumquat Madeleines (GF) at Fearless Dining
- Oven-Roasted Kumquat Chicken (GF, DF, Paleo) at PCC Natural Markets
- Parsnip Cake with Candied Kumquats (GF, DF, Vegan) at Golubka Kitchen
- Pistachio Baked Meringue Pavlovas with Poached Kumquats (GF, DF) at Cannelle et Vanille
- Poached Kumquat and Almond Cakes (GF) @ Tartelette
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Monday – Ground Beef Tacos, Guacamole
Tuesday – Bacon-wrapped Chicken Tenders, Kumquat Kale Salad
Wednesday – Chicken Chili with Rice
Thursday – Grilled Chicken and Kumquat Spring Salad
Friday – leftovers
Saturday – Coconut-Crusted Swordfish with Kumquat Sauce, Rice, Roasted Asparagus
Gluten Free Menu Swap Roundup
Come back later to check this week’s post and see who else may be sharing their gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for winter produce.
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For this week’s roundup, email your menu link to celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com. Or, simply put your menu link in the comments below.
- Join us next week for sharing more gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for gluten-free winter squash and other winter produce.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme. We welcome suggested themes, too!
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at OrgJunkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there. This week, she talks about how eating a Paleo diet has changed her life for the better. Check out what she and others are doing to live a healthier and happier life on her post this week.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.