This month at the Gluten-Free Menu Swap, we are sharing ideas and recipes for using tasty summer berries in our meals. This week, I’m featuring gluten-free Blueberry recipes.
So far this month, we’ve shared gluten-free strawberry recipes and gluten-free raspberry recipes to try. This week, we’ve found gluten-free blueberry recipes! It’s nice that blueberries are available year round, both frozen and fresh. But summertime, they are more plentiful, cheaper, and maybe a little more flavorful, too.
Blueberries aren’t just for breakfast and dessert. Use them in salads, sauces, and dressings, too. Did I mention smoothies? I love them blended with strawberries, banana, almond milk, pineapple, and ice.
Gluten-Free Blueberry Recipe Links:
Breakfast and Sweets
- Almond Blueberry Coffee Cake (GF) @ Pink When
- Blueberry Crisp (GF) @ Simply Gluten-Free
- Blueberry Crumble (GF, DF, Paleo, Vegan) @ Paleo Grubs
- Blueberry French Toast Casserole (GF) @ Eat Your Beets
- Blueberry Lemon Coconut Cake (GF) @ My Darling Lemon Thyme
- Blueberry Oatmeal Pancakes (GF, DF, Vegan) @ 40 Aprons
- Blueberry Pie (GF, DF, Vegan) @ Unconventional Baker
- Blueberry Scones (GF, DF) @ My Baking Addiction
- Chocolate and Blueberry Muffins (GF) @ Jamie Oliver
- Lemon Blueberry Waffles (GF, DF, Vegan) @ Minimalist Baker
Entrees, Salads, and Sauces
- Blueberry Almond Baked Salmon (GF, DF, Paleo) @ Skinny Fitalicious
- Blueberry Balsamic Beef Liver Paté (GF, DF, Paleo) @ The Primalist
- Blueberry Chicken Spinach Salad (GF) @ Kathryn Seppamaki
- Blueberry Maple BBQ Chicken (GF, DF, Paleo) @ PaleOMG
- Blueberry Quinoa Roasted Chicken Salad with Balsamic Blueberry Dressing (GF) @ Alberg
- Blueberry Vinaigrette (GF, DF, Paleo) @ A Healthy Life For Me
- Goat Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Blueberry Salsa (GF) @ Food Faith Fitness
- Grilled Chicken with Blueberry BBQ Sauce (GF, DF) @ Go Dairy Free
- Slow Cooker Blueberry Balsamic Pork Tenderloin (GF, DF, Paleo) @ iFit
- Teriyaki Pork Chops with Blueberry Ginger Relish (GF, DF, Paleo) @ Eating Well
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Monday –Teriyaki Pork Chops with Blueberry Ginger Relish, Jasmine Rice, Roasted Broccoli
Wednesday – Grilled Hamburgers, Sweet Potato Fries, Corn on the Cob
Thursday – Grilled Chicken Kabobs with onions, peppers, and zucchini
Friday – Baby Back Ribs, Red Potato and Green Bean Salad
Saturday – leftovers
Sunday – Eating Out
Gluten Free Menu Swap Roundup
Come back later to check this week’s post and see who else may be sharing their gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for winter produce.
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For this week’s roundup, email your menu link to celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com. Or, simply put your menu link in the comments below.
- Join us next week for sharing more gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for gluten-free winter squash and other winter produce.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme. We welcome suggested themes, too!
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at Orgjunkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.