This month at the Gluten-Free Menu Swap, we are sharing meals, menus, and recipe links that include various Winter Produce. This week, I’m looking to try some new gluten-free recipes for Squash: spaghetti, acorn, butternut, and delicata.
- Baked Purple Kale, Cilantro, and Spaghetti Squash Cakes (GF, DF) at Dolly and Oatmeal
- Garlicky Baked Butternut Squash (GF, DF, Vegan, Paleo) at Oh She Glows
- Garlicky Chicken Over Spaghetti Squash (GF, DF) at The Gluten Free Homestead
- Maple Cinnamon Roasted Butternut Squash (GF, DF, Vegan, Paleo) at Tori Avey
- Maple Date and Walnut Oven Roasted Acorn Squash (GF) at The Healthy Foodie
- Maple-Garlic Delicata Squash Oven Fries (GF, DF, Vegan, Paleo) at Cooking for Kiwi & Bean
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts, Cinnamon Butternut Squash, Pecans, and Cranberries (GF, DF, Vegan, Paleo) at Julia’s Album
- Roasted Delicata & Quinoa Salad with Pomegranate Dressing (GF, DF) at Petite Canteen
- Spicy Butternut Squash with Black Beans, Red Bell Pepper, and Cilantro (GF, DF, Vegan) at Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Stuffed Acorn Squash with Spanish Quinoa (GF, DF, Vegan) at Gluten Free School
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Monday – Chicken and Apple Sausage, Maple-Garlic Delicata Squash Oven Fries
Tuesday –Garlicky Chicken Over Spaghetti Squash, Wilted Spinach
Thursday – leftovers with Rainbow Apple Salad
Friday – Salmon, Stuffed Acorn Squash with Spanish Quinoa
Saturday – Eating Out
Sunday – White Chicken Chili with rice
Gluten Free Menu Swap Roundup
The Girl Who Couldn’t Eat Anything: eating without Gluten, Dairy, Peanuts, Oats, or Meat
Elizabeth says it is already looking like spring at her farmers’ market, so no winter squash on her menu this week. But, she says we may see some butternut squash on her menu later this month. We’ll be watching her blog for it. 🙂 For this week, her menu includes Garlic Chili Pasta with Cauliflower, Beef Stroganoff, Shrimp fried Rice with egg rolls (gluten-free for me and the Princess), Cinnamon Vanilla Gluten-free Waffles with sausages and fresh berries, Smoothie and Popcorn, and Pizza.
Come back later to check this week’s post and see who else may be sharing their gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for winter produce.
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For this week’s roundup, email your menu link to celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com. Or, simply put your menu link in the comments below.
- Join us next week for sharing more gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for gluten-free winter squash and other winter produce.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme. We welcome suggested themes, too!
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at OrgJunkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there. This week, she talks about how eating a Paleo diet has changed her life for the better. Check out what she and others are doing to live a healthier and happier life on her post this week.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.