Since Valentine’s Day is next week, I thought you would appreciate some gluten-free sweet treat recipes and ideas to review.
Heart-Shaped Gluten-Free Treats
(I’ve used Amazon links, indicated with *, so you can see what I mean.)
- Heart-shaped Sugar Cookies
- Heart-Shaped Pancakes are easy to make with a Pancake Pen* or Heart-Shaped Pancake/Egg Rings*.
- Use Heart Cookie Cutters* to cut Fruit, Jell-o jiggers or Knox Blox, gluten-free brownies*, or gluten-free crispy rice treats (Use gluten-free rice cereal*.) for a fun treat.
- Meringue Heart Cookies — Use piping bags and tips* for quick and easy shaping.
- Use your Cookie Press* to make a big batch of Spritz Cookies.
Gluten-Free Chocolate Valentine Treats
- Brownie Pops Flower Bouquet
- Chocolate Macadamia Nut Heart Candy
- Chocolate Martinis
- Dairy-free Chocolate Creme Brulee
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
I had a good time trying some new recipes last month, and I’m glad that my kids are now old enough to appreciate new tastes. This month, I hope to get a few new recipes to try, but for this week I’m sticking to some quick and easy meals.
Monday – Chicken Apple Sausage, Roasted Cauliflower, Zucchini strips
Tuesday – Rotisserie Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Roasted Broccoli
Thursday – Hamburgers, Fries, Peas
Friday – Parmesan Tilapia, Rice, Asparagus
Saturday – Spaghetti and Meatballs, Spinach Salad
Sunday – leftovers
Gluten Free Menu Swap Roundup
Come back later to check this week’s post and see who else may be sharing their gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for winter produce.
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For this week’s roundup, email your menu link to celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com. Or, simply put your menu link in the comments below.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme. We welcome suggested themes, too!
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at Orgjunkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.