The Gluten-Free Menu Swap finishes off the month with one more roundup of Gluten-Free Holiday Food Gift ideas. This week, the theme is Gluten-Free Nuts & Snacks.
Just because Christmas is over, doesn’t mean that you can’t still give gifts to friends and neighbors. Make it a gift to celebrate the New Year!
Nuts and Snacks are great to give as holiday gifts or hostess gifts. They are pretty quick and easy to mix up, and they last longer than baked goods. Place them in a nice jar or dish to present as a gift, or just bag it up with a nice bow.
They are also great to serve at Holiday parties, New Year celebrations, Superbowl parties, Cocktail parties, etc. Of course, if you’re giving nuts, I suggest you check to make sure the recipient doesn’t have nut allergies.
- Candied Macadamia Nuts @Elana’s Pantry
- Chocolate Covered Macadamia Nut Candy @CeliacFamily
- Nuts ‘n Bolts Snack Mix (cereal, crackers, pretzels, seasonings) @GF and Me
- Nut and Honey Snack Mix (cereal, almonds, oats, raisins, etc.)@Go Dairy Free
- Paleo Maple Nut Trail Mix (nuts, raisins, seeds, coconut, maple syrup, etc.) @Don’t Mess with Mama
- Paleo Snack Mix (mixed nuts, oil, paprika) @Cook Eat Paleo
- Spiced Bacon Nuts (mixed nuts, bacon, seasonings) @Around My Family Table
- Spicy Almond Pumpkin Seed Snack Mix (cereal and seasonings) @My Recipes
- Sweet & Crunchy Snack Mix (cereal, nuts, pretzels) @Gluten Free Easily
- Sweet & Spicy Nut Mix (nuts and seasonings) @86 Lemons
- Candied Orange Peel @Gluten Free Goodness
- Cheerios Snack Mix (cereal, raisins, chocolate chips) @The Frugal Girls
- Dairy-Free Caramel Corn Puffs @CeliacFamily
- Ingredient Ideas to Make Your Own Snack Mix @CeliacFamily
- Nut-Free Snack Mix (popcorn, seeds, dried fruit) @Mamacado
- Peanut-Free Muddy Buddies (cereal, chocolate, sugar) @Mom 4 Real
- Roasted Spiced Chickpeas @Oh She Glows
- Roasted Veggies Party Mix (freeze dried veggies, cereal, seasonings) @Simply Gluten-Free
- Sweet & Salty Snack Mix (popcorn, crunch bars, pretzel, cereal) @My Gluten-Free Kitchen
- The Best 5-Ingredient Nut-Free Trail Mix (sunflower seeds, pepitas, raisins, chocolate chips, dried cherries) @CIT Nutritionally
Other Gluten-Free Recipe Roundups for Food Gifts this month:
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Tuesday – Indian Chicken with Jasmine Rice, roasted Brussels Sprouts
Wednesday – leftovers
Christmas Eve – Hamburgers, French Fries, roasted broccoli
Christmas Day – Eating Out
Saturday – Beef Stew
Sunday – Baked Salmon with a Balsamic Glaze, Spinach Salad
Gluten Free Menu Swap Roundup
Mom’s Plans: Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free
Melissa has some great meals on her family’s menu this week: Turkey Pot Pie, Slow-Cooker Chicken Fajitas, Parker’s Split Pea Soup, Paleo Beef Stew, and Omelets. She also has recipe links for Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry and Tuna Noodle Casserole. Check out her full menu plan for all the links.
The Girl Who Couldn’t Eat Anything: eating without Gluten, Dairy, Peanuts, Oats, or Meat
Elisabeth cleaned out her pantry and freezer, and found food to use up in meals this week. He family will be eating Hamburgers and BBQ Chicken Legs, Waffles, Cheeseburger Soup, Tomato Soup with Grilled Cheese, Smoothies, Popcorn, and Pizza. For lunch ideas and recipe links, check out the full menu plan.
Come back later to check this week’s post and see who else may be sharing their gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for gluten-free nuts and snacks for holiday gifts or entertaining.
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For this week’s roundup, email your menu link to celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com. Or, simply put your menu link in the comments below.
- Join us next week for sharing more gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for DIY gluten-free mixes.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme. We welcome suggested themes, too!
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at OrgJunkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.