We’ve got lots of recipe links this week to help with your Thanksgiving celebration, but you can never have too much pie. Feel free to join the GF Menu Swap this week or share your own recipe links in the comments!
Gluten-Free Pie Crust Recipes:
- Annalise Roberts’ recipe for a traditional, but gluten-free, crust.
- Traditional, Double Crust at Angela’s Kitchen also has instructions for freezing so you can make it ahead of time.
- Crust made with tree nuts (walnuts, pecans, and cashews) at My Extraordinary Life.
- Pecan Tart Crust and a pie crust made with almond flour at Elana’s Pantry.
- Caramel Apple Tart at Simply Gluten-Free uses a package of Chebe Cinnamon Roll Mix for the crust.
- Crust using gluten-free cookies and Traditional Pie Crust Recipe with tips at Jules Gluten-Free.
- Extra Flaky Gluten-Free Sour Cream Pie Crust at Gluten-Free on a Shoestring.
Pre-made Gluten-Free Pie Crusts:
- Kinnikinnick Gluten-Free Pie Crusts can be found in the freezer section of select grocery stores.
- Mi-Del Gluten Free Graham Style Pie Crust can be found at select stores and online.
- Wholly Wholesome traditional pie crust can be found in the freezer section of select grocery stores.
- Gluten-Free traditional pie crusts are in the freezer section at Whole Foods. (You’ll also find pre-made Gluten-Free Bakehouse pies in the freezer section at Whole Foods.)
- Pillsbury pie crust dough to make your own crust can be found in most major grocery stores in a refrigerated case.
Gluten-Free Pie Recipes:
- Apple Cranberry Pie with Crumb Topping (GF, DF, Vegan) at CeliacFamily
- Chicken Pie (GF) from Jamie Oliver
- Chocolate Cream Pie (GF, DF, Vegan) at Elana’s Pantry
- Chocolate Pecan Chess Pie at Simply Gluten-Free
- Crustless Coconut Cream Pie (GF, DF options) at Gluten Free Easily
- Mince Pies at Wheat-Free.org
- No-Bake Snickers Pie (GF, DF, Vegan, Paleo, Sugar-Free) at One Green Planet
- Peach Crumb Pie (GF, DF) at CeliacFamily
- Peanut Butter Pie (GF) at Gluten-Free Baking
- Pecan Pie without Corn Syrup (GF) at Deliciously Organic
- Pumpkin Pie (GF, DF) at Gluten-Free Homemaker
- Sweet Potato Pie (GF, DF, Vegan) at Gluten-Free Goddess
- More at my Pinterest Gluten-Free Pies Board
More Thanksgiving posts and recipe roundups to help with your Thanksgiving plans :
- Gluten-Free Cranberry Recipes
- Gluten-Free Gravy & Sauces
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Recipes
- Gluten-Free Thanksgiving Desserts
- Gluten-Free Turkeys
- Gluten-Free Vegetable and Side Dishes
- Thanksgiving Fun for the Kids Table
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
We’re keeping the menu easy this week, so we can prepare for (and recover from) the big Thanksgiving feast.
Tuesday – Pizza, Rainbow Apple Salad
Wednesday – Chicken Enchilada Soup, Crispy Corn Tortilla Strips
Friday – Hamburgers, French Fries, Roasted Broccoli
Saturday – Easy Garlic Shrimp served over Spaghetti Squash instead of pasta
Sunday – leftovers
Gluten Free Menu Swap Roundup
Mom’s Plans: Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free
Melissa is making blueberry pie and dairy-free cheesecake for Thanksgiving dessert this week. She has a traditional meal of Turkey, potatoes and gravy, sweet potatoes, and green beans planned for Thanksgiving dinner. For the rest of the week, her family will also be enjoying Chuck Roast, Hamburger Soup, Savory Southwestern Soup, Spaghetti, and Turkey Pot Pie.
Come back later to check this week’s post and see who else may be sharing their gluten-free menus, Thanksgiving menus, and links to Pie recipes.
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For this week’s roundup, email your menu link to celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com. Or, simply put your menu link in the comments below.
- Join us next week for sharing gluten-free menus, recipes, and ideas for gluten-free Pies!
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme. We welcome suggested themes, too!
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at OrgJunkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.