You probably knew that St. Patrick’s Day was at the end of the week, but did you know that Thursday is Pi Day? Because of the date’s (3/14) significant number, it was chosen as a day to observe and celebrate math! Thus, the theme for this week’s Gluten-Free Menu Swap is Pies. You will find the menu roundup and, I suspect, some more gluten-free pie recipes at Angela’s Kitchen.
Quiche is the closest thing to a pie I have on our menu this week. Although, I’m beginning to think I need to make a Mint Chocolate Fudge Pie this week. If you are thinking of gluten-free pies, I can offer you a few places to check out:
- Our roundup for Thanksgiving Desserts had lots of great gluten-free pie recipes.
- I have a Pinterest Board of Gluten-Free Pies.
- All Gluten-Free Desserts…All the Time also has several wonderful Pie Recipes.
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Monday – Sandwiches, Clementines, Carrot Sticks, Potato Chips
Tuesday – Mexican Pizza, Tossed Green Salad
Thursday (Pi Day) – Ham and Spinach Quiche, Tropical Fruit Salad
Friday – Flank Steak, Sweet Potatoes, Broccoli
Saturday – Indian Chicken, Quinoa
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For this week’s roundup, visit Angela’s Kitchen.
- Next week’s roundup will be back at Celiac Family. The theme will be Carrots.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme.
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at OrgJunkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.