It’s Thanksgiving Week and we have more eating ideas to help you stay Healthy Through the Holidays. This week we’re sharing healthy pie recipes.
We’ll start with pies that are Gluten-Free, then add Dairy-Free, and sometimes Paleo with no refined sugar, and sometimes Vegan with no eggs…. And why not add some immune boosting foods like cranberries, sweet potatoes, ginger, citrus, etc. to make them even better.
Healthier Gluten-Free Pies:
- Apple Cranberry Crumble Pie (GF, DF) @ Celiac Family
- Banana Cream Pie with a Chocolate Crust and Whipped Coconut Cream (GF, DF, P) @ Mummy Made It
- Blueberry Pie (GF, DF, P, V) @ Unconventional Baker
- Ginger-Apple Crumble Pie (GF, DF, P, V) @ Vermillion Roots
- Healthy Pumpkin Pie with Coconut Flour Crust (GF, DF, P) @ Coconut Mama
- Healthy Pumpkin Pie with Pecan Crust (GF, DF, P, V) @ One Green Planet
- Healthy Snickers Pie (GF, DF, P, V) @ Sprouted Routes
- Paleo Key Lime Pie with Coconut Pecan Crust (GF, DF, P) @ Paleo Running Momma
- Paleo Pie Crust (GF, DF, P) @ The Paleo Mama
- Pecan Pie with no Corn Syrup (GF, DF, P) @ Allergy Free Alaska
- Sweet Potato Pecan Pie (GF, DF, P) @ Nutrition Stripped
- Vegan Apple Pie Recipe (GF, DF, V) @ Chocolate Covered Katie
More Gluten-Free Thanksgiving Recipe Links at Celiac Family.
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Monday – Fish and Chips, Rainbow Apple Salad
Tuesday – Chili and Cornbread Muffins
Friday – Thanksgiving Leftover Ideas
Saturday – Pizza, Spinach Salad with Strawberries
Sunday – Roasted Chicken, Greek Pasta Salad
Gluten Free Menu Swap Roundup
Mom’s Plans: Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free
We welcome Melissa back to the Gluten-Free Menu Swap this week with her Thanksgiving week menu plan. She’s having a “low-key Thanksgiving”, and spending some time making meals to store in the freezer. Green Pepper Chili, London Broil, Pork & Cabbage with Rice, Cabbage Beef Casserole, Turkey Pot Pie, and Leftover Turkey Hot Pot.
Come back later to check this week’s post and see who else may be sharing their gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for winter produce.
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For this week’s roundup, email your menu link to celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com. Or, simply put your menu link in the comments below.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme. We welcome suggested themes, too!
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at Orgjunkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.