This week, we’ll be recognizing Pi Day (3.14) and St. Patrick’s Day (Mar. 17) at our house for fun. I’m also trying out some new potato salad recipes. I love all the variety of flavors I found with these gluten-free Potato Salad recipes. They all look so good!
Gluten-Free Potato Salads:
- Bacon and Chipotle Potato Salad (GF) at Kicking it with Kelly
- Chipotle Bacon Roasted Sweet Potato Salad (GF) at Gluten Free Jess
- Herbed Red Potato Salad -no mayo (GF, DF, Paleo, Vegan) at Cookie + Kate
- Honey Cilantro Chimichurri Potato Salad (GF, DF, Vegan) at Slim Pickin’s Kitchen
- Lemon-y Dill Rainbow Potato Salad (GF, DF) at Sincerely Caroline
- Loaded Baked Potato Salad (GF) at Lazy Gluten Free
- Mexican Sweet Potato Salad (GF, DF) at Simply Gluten-Free
- Pesto Potato Salad (GF, DF) at The Perfect Pantry
- Potato Salad for a Crowd (GF, DF) at CeliacFamily
- Red Potato and Green Bean Salad (GF, DF, Vegan) at CeliacFamily
- Roasted Sweet Potato Salad with Almond Feta (GF, DF, Paleo, Vegan) at One Green Planet
- Russian Beet and Potato Salad (GF, DF, Paleo, Vegan) at Avocado Pesto
- Spicy Sweet Potato Salad (GF, DF, Paleo, Vegan) at Popsugar
- Sweet Potato Salad (GF, DF option) at Almost Supermom
- Two-Potato Salad -sweet potato and red potato (GF) at Dierbergs
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Monday/Pi Day – Pizza Pie with Spinach Salad
Tuesday – Chicken Taquitos, Cilantro Lime Rice, Guacamole
Wednesday – Jalfrezi Chicken, Jasmine Rice, Green Beans
St. Patrick’s Day – Corned Beef, Irish Potato Farls, Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Friday – leftovers
Saturday –Sloppy Joe’s, Herbed Red Potato Salad -no mayo
Sunday – Fried Chicken, Potato Salad, Kale
Gluten Free Menu Swap Roundup
Come back later to check this week’s post and see who else may be sharing their gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for winter produce.
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For this week’s roundup, email your menu link to celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com. Or, simply put your menu link in the comments below.
- Join us next week for sharing more gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for gluten-free winter squash and other winter produce.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme. We welcome suggested themes, too!
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at OrgJunkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there. This week, she talks about how eating a Paleo diet has changed her life for the better. Check out what she and others are doing to live a healthier and happier life on her post this week.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.