This week’s theme is Potatoes, and we’ll be cooking Oven-Roasted Potatoes (simple recipe posted soon!), Mashed Potatoes, and maybe Twice-baked Potatoes this week. Here are links to a few of our favorite gluten-free potato recipes: Irish Potato Farls, Potato Salad, Red Potato and Green Bean Salad. What are you doing with potatoes this week?
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Monday – Pork Tenderloin, Oven-Roasted Potatoes, Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Bacon
Tuesday – White Chicken Chili, Rice
Wednesday – Teriyaki Chicken Tenders, Jasmine Rice, Broccoli
Friday – Parmesan Tilapia, Spaghetti Squash, Broccoli
Saturday – Appetizer Party, twice baked potatoes? chicken wings? Not sure what to bring.
Sunday – Grilled Steaks, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans
Gluten Free Menu Swap Roundup
The Girl Who Couldn’t Eat Anything: eating without Gluten, Dairy, Peanuts, Oats, or Meat
Elisabeth is making potato salad at her house this week, but also enjoys having a baked/roasted potato bar for meals. Also on the menu this week is Vegan Apple Cinnamon Waffles, Soup from the freezer, Chef Salad, Seafood Gumbo, Tomato and Cucumber Sandwiches, Pizza, Pink Panther Smoothies, and Pan-cooked Fish.
The Peaceful Mom: Simple Gluten-Free Menu
Kimberlee is making a wonderful Easy Potato Soup this week. She is also having BBQ Pork Sliders, BBQ Chicken and Black Bean Tostadas, Bacon and Eggs, and BBQ Chicken with Roasted Asparagus.
The Gluten Free Week: Gluten-Free
Lots of potatoes on Lori’s menu this week: Mashed Potatoes, Shepherd’s Pie, Scalloped Potatoes, and Roasted Fingerling Potatoes. To complete her meals this week are Roast Beef, Pork Chops, Red Bean and Rice, Salmon, and Chicken Nuggets.
Thanks for joining us this week. Check back next week for another week of gluten-free meal ideas.
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For this week’s roundup, email your menu link to celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com. Or, simply put your menu link in the comments below.
- Join us again next week at CeliacFamily.com for sharing gluten-free menus.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme.
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at OrgJunkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.