It’s a perfect time to eat pumpkin. That is partly because it’s in season and plentiful. It’s also because pumpkin has so much nutritional value to help keep you healthy through the holidays. So don’t wait for Pumpkin Pie at Thanksgiving.
I found lots of delicious gluten-free recipes with pumpkin that you can eat everyday:
- One-Bowl Pumpkin Bread (GF, DF, Vegan) at Minimalist Baker
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Mini-Muffins (GF, DF) at CeliacFamily
- Pumpkin Pancakes with Cinnamon Syrup (GF, DF, Sugar-Free) at Simply Gluten-Free
- Pumpkin Spice Donuts (GF) at Grain Changer
- Whole Grain Pumpkin Spice Waffles (GF, DF) at Cookie + Kate
- Creamy Vegan Pumpkin Risotto with Sweet and Spicy Roasted Pepitas (GF, DF, Vegan) at Sprouted Routes
- Pumpkin Dumplings with Radicchio (GF, DF) at NY Times Cooking
- Pumpkin Gnocchi (GF, DF) at Reboot with Joe
- Pumpkin Pulled Pork Burrito Bowls (GF, DF) at Loves Food, Loves to Eat
- Thai Pumpkin Curry with Shrimp and Bok Choy (GF, DF) at Feed Me Phoebe
- Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins made with a GF Cake Mix (GF) at CeliacFamily
- Crustless Pumpkin Pie (GF) at Gluten Free Easily
- Homemade Pumpkin Butter (GF, DF, Vegan) at Gluten Free on a Shoestring
- No-Bake Pumpkin Spice Latte Bites (GF, DF, Vegan, Paleo) at The Big Man’s World
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Anytime Squares (GF, DF, Vegan, Sugar-Free) at Oh She Glows
- Pumpkin Roll (GF) at The Gluten-Free Homemaker
- Pumpkin Swirl Brownies (GF, DF, Vegan, Sugar-Free) at Keepin’ It Kind
- Soft Pumpkin Cookies (GF, DF, Vegan, Sugar-Free) at Whole New Mom
Don’t forget to check below our menu for more gluten-free menus, meals, recipes, and ideas for eating pumpkin.
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Monday – Baked Chicken Nuggets, Sweet Potato Fries, Steamed Green Beans
Wednesday – Pumpkin Chicken Chili, corn tortillas
Thursday – Hamburger Stroganoff, Roasted Broccoli
Friday – Fish Sticks, Pumpkin Fries, Peas
Saturday –Pork Tenderloin, Red Potato and Green Bean Salad
Sunday – leftovers
Gluten Free Menu Swap Roundup
Mom’s Plans: Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free
Melissa shares recipes for her Pumpkin Carob Cookie Bars (GF, DF, Egg-Free) and Lynnae McCoy’s Slow-Cooker Pumpkin Chili this week. On her menu plan, you’ll also find recipe links for Quick Chili, Chicken Apple Sausage and Kale Soup, Tuna Noodle Casserole, Jamie Oliver’s Spaghetti Sauce, Homemade French Fries, and Zucchini & Sweet Potato Hash. Check out her post for her complete menu plan and links.
Gluten Free Detroit Metro: Gluten-Free Menu
Amanda says she likes to have pumpkin in breakfast items like pumpkin waffles, Pumpkin Oatmeal Muffins, and Pumpkin Quick Bread. For dinner this week, she’s planning Grilled Ham & Cheese with Veggie Soup, Taco Salad, Burgers, Dinner at Renee’s Pizzeria, Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Homemade Hamburger Helper, and Chicken Pot Pie.
The Girl Who Couldn’t Eat Anything: eating without Gluten, Dairy, Peanuts, Oats, or Meat
This week, Elisabeth is making Mini Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Muffins and Spiced Pumpkin Bread. Dinners at her house this week will be Crockpot Chicken Teriyaki Bowls, Vegan Singapore Noodles, One Pot Cheezy Taco Skillet, Eggs and Bacon, Chicken a la King, Trader Joes Chicken nuggets, and Pizza. For more recipe links and meal ideas, check out her full menu.
Come back later to check this week’s post and see who else may be sharing their gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for eating pumpkin.
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For this week’s roundup, email your menu link to celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com. Or, simply put your menu link in the comments below.
- Join us next month for sharing gluten-free menus, recipes, and ideas for Thanksgiving Celebrations.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme. We welcome suggested themes, too!
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at OrgJunkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.