We’re continuing with the Spring Vegetables theme at the Gluten-Free Menu Swap this month. So far, this month, we’ve shared ideas and recipe links that include Endive, and Ramps. I haven’t found any ramps, yet, but I’m still on the lookout for them. 🙂
This week, we’re exploring ideas for including radicchio in your meals. Radicchio can be a little spicy and bitter, but I found a great variety of gluten-free recipes that seem perfect for it.
Gluten-Free Radicchio Recipe Links:
- Brussels Sprouts & Radicchio Gratin (GF) @ I Breathe I’m Hungry
- Green Beans with Radicchio and Caramelized Onions (GF, DF, Vegan, Paleo) @ Gluten Free & More
- Grilled Radicchio Salad (GF) @ Simply Recipes
- Jerk Salmon with Radicchio Blueberry Slaw & Sherry Vinaigrette (GF) @ A Clean Bake
- Kale, Radicchio, Roasted Potato & Chickpea Salad (GF, DF, Vegan) @ She Likes Food
- Lentil Salad with Roasted Oranges and Radicchio (GF, DF, Vegan, Paleo) @ Vegetarian Times
- Mac and Cheese with Radicchio, Raisins, and Fontina (GF) @ Food & Wine
- Radicchio Salad with Frisée and Apples (GF, DF, Vegan, Paleo) @ Elana’s Pantry
- Slow Cooker Raspberry Pork Stuffed Radicchio Wraps (GF) @ Cotter Crunch
- Spaghetti Squash & Radicchio Salad (GF) @ Clean Eating
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Monday – leftovers
Tuesday – Indian Chicken with Quinoa, Roasted Broccoli
Thursday – Italian Sausage, Spaghetti Squash & Radicchio Salad
Friday – Mexican Pizza
Saturday – Teriyaki Chicken Tenders, Rice, Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Gluten Free Menu Swap Roundup
The Girl Who Couldn’t Eat Anything: eating without Gluten, Dairy, Peanuts, Oats, or Meat
Elizabeth shared a recipe link this week for a very yummy-looking Creamy Mushroom Asparagus Pasta (GF, DF, Vegan) at the Minimalist Baker. I can’t wait to give it a try! She’s also sharing a menu plan for two weeks, so there’s lots of great ideas there: Sticky Chicken, Chicken and stuffing Casserole, Vegan Sloppy Joes, Baked potatoes with veggies, 5 Minute Salmon, Hamburgers, Stir Fry, Chili, Nachos, meat loaf, and veggie Fried rice.
Come back later to check this week’s post and see who else may be sharing their gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for winter produce.
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For this week’s roundup, email your menu link to celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com. Or, simply put your menu link in the comments below.
- Join us next week for sharing more gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for gluten-free winter squash and other winter produce.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme. We welcome suggested themes, too!
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at OrgJunkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.