I don’t do much with radishes. Sometimes the ruby vegetable finds its way into our salads or maybe a raw relish tray, but that’s about it. Boring, right? Soooo… back to the website search engines again.
I was anxious to find some new ways (new to me, at least) to eat this sharp-flavored vegetable. And the food bloggers did not disappoint me. Check out these Amazing Gluten-Free Radish Recipes I found:
- Asparagus and Radishes with Mint at The Kitchn
- Bacon and Radish Salad at Nellie Bellie
- Butter Oven-Roasted Radishes at Peace + Love + Low Carb
- Easy Broccoli and Radish Salad with Gorgonzola at Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Ginger Carrot Radish Salad at Healthy Seasonal Recipes
- Maple Miso Glazed Radishes at The Perfect Pantry
- Pan Roasted Radishes at I Breathe…I’m Hungry
- Piquant Radish Soup with Crème Fraîche at Vegetarian Times
- Quick Pickle Radish Recipe at Eating Richly
- Radish and Mango Salad at PCC Natural Markets
- Roasted Radish, Spinach, and Almond Salad with Balsamic Coconut Vinaigrette at The Healthy Apple
- Roasted Radishes and Golden Beets at Cook For Your Life
- Savory Radish Cakes at Gluten Free Gobsmacked
- Slow-Cooker Pot Roast with Radishes at Holistically Engineered
- Spring Dairy-Free Frittata with Radishes and Scallions at Go Dairy-Free
Don’t forget to check below our menu for more gluten-free menus, meals, and recipes with Radish from our gluten-free blogging friends.
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Monday – Beef Stew (I didn’t get to this last week. I think I’ll try adding radishes to it this week.)
Tuesday – Gluten-Free Egg Rolls with shredded radish, Rice
Wednesday – leftovers
Thursday – Rotisserie Chicken, Ginger Carrot Radish Salad
Friday –Beef Kabobs with Radish Quarters
Sunday – Soup, Cucumber and Radish Sandwiches with a Creamy Herb Spread
Gluten Free Menu Swap Roundup
Mom’s Plans: Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free
Melissa is hoping to fill up her freezer with meals this week. So, she’ll be making double and triple batches as she’s cooking their meals this week: Slow-Cooker Stuffed Peppers, Crockpot Hamburger Veggie Soup, Tuna Patties, Sloppy Joes, Hidden Liver Meatloaf, Chicken Apple Sausage Kale Soup, and Spaghetti. Check out the details and links at her full menu post.
Angela’s Kitchen: Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free Menu
Angela says she always has a lot of radishes from her garden because they’re so easy to grow. But, because her daughter doesn’t care for them raw, they often cook them to give them a milder flavor. Her family enjoys Sautéed Radishes with Spinach (with a piece of bacon chopped and cooked before adding anything else to the pan) and Sautéed Radishes (using coconut oil instead of butter). For dinners this week, they will be eating Chicken Marsala, Apple Veggie Sausage Quiche, and Clean-out-the-Fridge Omelettes. Angela is heading to Chicago for the GFAFexpo this weekend, so look her up if you’re going, too!
The Girl Who Couldn’t Eat Anything: eating without Gluten, Dairy, Peanuts, Oats, or Meat
Elisabeth is looking forward to trying this recipe she found for Radish & Cucumber Salad. For dinners this week, she’s making BBQ Pulled Pork, Waffles and bacon, 5 ingredient Honey Mustard Salmon, Veggie Soup, Pizza, and Chicken and Broccoli Casserole.
Come back later to check this week’s post and see who else may be sharing their gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for including Radish in meals.
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For this week’s roundup, email your menu link to celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com. Or, simply put your menu link in the comments below.
- Join us next week for sharing gluten-free menus and recipes with Oregano.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme. We welcome suggested themes, too!
Need more menu ideas?