This month at the Gluten-Free Menu Swap, we are sharing ideas and recipes for using the wonderful summer berries in our meals. This week, I’m featuring gluten-free Raspberry recipes.
Last week, we shared links of several gluten-free strawberry recipes to try. Most of the recipes were for breakfast and sweet treats. This week, I found some gluten-free recipes that use raspberries in savory recipes, too. I can’t wait to give these recipes a try.
This week, I found raspberries on sale — three containers for $5! — so I stocked up. I guess I better use them up fast, or freeze them for later.
Gluten-Free Raspberry Recipe Links:
Breakfast and Sweets
- Chocolate Raspberry Frozen Yogurt Bites (GF) @ Nutritious Eats
- Raspberry Chia Pudding (GF, DF, Vegan) @ Nadia’s Healthy Kitchen
- Raspberry Chocolate Chip Muffins (GF, DF) @ Oh, Sweet Basil
- Raspberry Coconut Scones (GF, DF, Vegan) @ Love & Lemons
- Raspberry Marshmallow Crepes (GF, DF, Paleo) @ Civilized Caveman Cooking
- Raspberry Peach Crisp Breakfast Parfaits (GF) @ Iowa Girl Eats
- Raspberry Sorbet (GF, DF, Vegan) @ MyRecipes
- Raspberry Soufflés (GF, DF) @ A Beautiful Plate
- Raspberry Sweet Rolls (GF, DF, Vegan) @ Allergy Free Alaska
- Raspberry White Chocolate Mousse (GF) @ Simply Gluten-Free
- White Chocolate and Raspberry Blondies @ Woman & Home
Entrees and Salads
- Arugula Salad with Raspberry Viniagrette (GF, DF, Vegan, Paleo) @ Elana’s Pantry
- Asiago Crisped Spinach and Raspberry Salad (GF) @ Mel’s Kitchen Cafe
- Chicken Thighs with Chipotle-Raspberry BBQ Sauce (GF, DF) @ Gluten Free & More
- Grilled Chicken Power Salad with Raspberry Dressing (GF, DF, Paleo) @ Real Food Whole Life
- Grilled Pork Chops with Raspberry Balsamic Crema Sauce (GF) @ Thrifty Eats
- Idaho® Potato and Grilled Chicken with Raspberries Salad (GF, DF, Paleo) @ Idaho Potato
- Raspberry Balsamic Steak (GF, DF, Paleo) @ Gluten Free Crumbley
- Roast Pork with Plum and Raspberry Gastrique (GF, DF, Paleo) @ Tomato Tart
- Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin with Raspberry Habanero Glaze (GF, DF) @ Cupcakes & Kale Chips
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Tuesday – Thick crust Pizza, Berry Salad
Wednesday – Jambalaya with Chicken Apple Sausage, Roasted Cauliflower
Thursday – Grilled Pork Chops with Raspberry Balsamic Crema Sauce, Grilled Zucchini and Portabellas
Saturday – leftover
Gluten Free Menu Swap Roundup
Come back later to check this week’s post and see who else may be sharing their gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for winter produce.
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For this week’s roundup, email your menu link to celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com. Or, simply put your menu link in the comments below.
- Join us next week for sharing more gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for gluten-free winter squash and other winter produce.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme. We welcome suggested themes, too!
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at Ognkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.