It’s March! The days are getting longer, Daylight Savings is only days away, and I’m ready for spring weather! For the Gluten-Free Menu Swap, all month long we’ll be sharing salads. I hope you’ll share your favorite salads with us.
Here are our favorite Gluten-Free Salads at CeliacFamily:
Berry Fruit Salad
Corn and Black Bean Salad
Heather’s Favorite Egg Salad
Not My Mom’s Chicken Salad
Potato Salad for a Crowd
Rainbow Apple Salad
Red Potato and Green Bean Salad
Seven Layer Salad with Creamy Dill Dressing
Southwestern Chicken Salad
Tropical Fruit Salad with Poppyseed Dressing
Wild Rice Salad with Parmesan Dressing
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Monday – Pork Tenderloin, Roasted Potatoes, Kale Salad (recipe coming soon)
Tuesday – Grilled Flank Steak, Roasted Fennel and Broccoli
Wednesday – Roasted Chicken with Wild Rice Salad
Thursday – leftovers
Saturday – Hamburgers, Sweet Potato Fries, Green Beans
Sunday – Chicken Apple Sausage, Red Potato and Green Bean Salad
Gluten Free Menu Swap Roundup
Angela’s Kitchen: Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Menu
I’m so happy Angela could join us this week with amazing salad recipes from her site. She always has such a great variety of gluten-free recipes: Gingered Beef & Broccoli Salad Bowl, Papaya and Coconut Chicken Salad, Taco Salad with Avocado-Lime Dressing, Curried Chicken Salad, Green Chile Taco Salad Filling, Curried Chicken Cantaloupe and Mango Salad, Steak and Potato Salad, Fresh Apricot Thai Salad, Sesame Chicken Veggie Salad, and Deviled Egg Salad. For dinners this week, she’ll be eating a variety of salads along with Pizza, Orange Beef Lettuce Wraps, Apricot Curried Meatballs, and Chicken and Spinach Strata. Check it all out at Angela’s menu post this week.
The Girl Who Couldn’t Eat Anything: eating without Gluten, Dairy, Peanuts, Oats, or Meat
Elizabeth is saving some time by planning her menus two weeks at a time now, so she has plenty of ideas to share. Her meals will include Sticky Chicken, Tacos, Baked potatoes, Grilled cheeze with Almost Cheater Instant Tomato Soup, Hidden Veggie Mac and Cheeze, Waffles, Chicken A La King, Meatloaf, Fish, Chicken and Broccoli casserole, and Pizza. Check out her full menu post for breakfast and dessert ideas, too!
Come back later to check this week’s post and see who else may be sharing their gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for winter produce.
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For this week’s roundup, email your menu link to celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com. Or, simply put your menu link in the comments below.
- Join us next week for sharing more gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for gluten-free winter squash and other winter produce.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme. We welcome suggested themes, too!
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at OrgJunkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there. This week, she talks about how eating a Paleo diet has changed her life for the better. Check out what she and others are doing to live a healthier and happier life on her post this week.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.