At the Gluten-Free Menu Swap this month, we’re sharing ideas for gluten-free summer-time meals. The weather is really heating up this week, and I’m using our slow-cooker instead of the oven to help keep the heat in our kitchen to a minimum.
Not only will you find gluten-free slow-cooker meals on our menu this week: You’ll also find gluten-free frozen treats, gluten-free grilled meals, and gluten-free cool, raw salads. All chosen with hopes to keep the 100+º weather out of our house, so we can cool down in the evening. What are you eating to keep cool this week?
Here are some slow-cooker recipe links I found this week that look good to me!
Gluten-Free Slow-Cooker Recipe Links:
- Beer and Bacon Chicken with Gravy (GF, DF) @ Healthful Pursuit
- Blueberry Butter (GF, DF, Paleo, Vegan) @ 52 Kitchen Adventures
- Cauliflower Rice Greek Chicken Bowl (GF) @ Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Chai-Spiced Pear Applesauce (GF, DF, Vegan) @ Oh My Veggies
- Cheesy Bacon Ranch Potatoes (GF) @ Damn Delicious
- Cuban Pot Roast (GF, DF, Paleo) @ I Breathe…I’m Hungry
- Lemon Garlic Chicken (GF, DF, Paleo) @ $5 Dinners
- Pinto Bean Chipotle Tacos (GF, DF, Vegan) @ Vegan in the Freezer
- Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal (GF with GF oats, DF, Vegan) @ Around My Family Table
- Roasted Vegetables (GF, DF, Paleo, Vegan) @ Chocolate Covered Katie
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Thursday –Slow-Cooker Beer and Bacon Chicken with Gravy, Mashed Potatoes, Brussels Sprouts
Friday – leftovers with Frozen S’mores on a Stick
Saturday – Cauliflower Rice Greek Chicken Bowl
Gluten Free Menu Swap Roundup
Come back later to check this week’s post and see who else may be sharing their gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for winter produce.
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For this week’s roundup, email your menu link to celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com. Or, simply put your menu link in the comments below.
- Join us next week for sharing more gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for gluten-free winter squash and other winter produce.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme. We welcome suggested themes, too!
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at Orgjunk.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.