It’s a new month, and a new theme for the Gluten-Free Menu Swap: Spring Vegetables!
From last month’s theme of salads to this month’s theme of spring vegetables, it’s more healthy eating at our house. This week, I’m looking forward to trying some new ways to use Endive in our meals.
Gluten-Free Endive Recipe Links:
- Asparagus & Endive Salad with Boiled Eggs (GF, DF) @ Simply Gluten-Free
- Beligian Endive with Ginger Chicken (GF) @ Ditch the Gluten
- Braised Belgian Endive (GF) @ Gluten Free Gigi
- Braised Endive with Cherry-Orange Glaze over White Bean Puree (GF) @ Wheat-Free Meat-Free
- Endive Boats with Apple Pie Rice (GF, DF, Vegan, Paleo) @ Vegetarian Times
- Endive Boats with Avocado, Pomegranate, and Crab Salad (GF, DF) @ La Fuji Mama
- Red Endive and Cucumber Salad (GF, DF option, Vegan option) @ Gluten Free A-Z
- Red Quinoa Mint, Endive, & Cranberries (GF) @ Yoga with Lois
- Roasted Endive, Quinoa, and Apricot Salad (GF, DF option) @ Ancient Harvest
- Turkey Taco Endive Boats (GF) @ All Day I Dream About Food
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Monday – Rotisserie Chicken, Asparagus & Endive Salad with Boiled Eggs
Wednesday – Chicken Taquitos, Cilantro Rice
Thursday – leftovers
Friday – White Chicken Chili, Rice
Saturday – Pizza, Endive Boats with Apple Pie Rice
Sunday – Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Tenders, Braised Belgian Endive
Gluten Free Menu Swap Roundup
Gluten Free Detroit Metro: Gluten-Free, Low-Iron, Low Vitamin C
Amanda is changing up her menu plan to accommodate a new diagnosis of hemachromotosis. But that doesn’t mean she doesn’t have a yummy plan with some spring veggies. She’ll be having Ground Turkey Tacos, Creamy Dijion Chicken with Asparagus, Slowcooker Chicken Stew with Plums, Apples, & Carrots, Irish White Bean and Cabbage Stew, and Salmon and steamed baby carrots.
Come back later to check this week’s post and see who else may be sharing their gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for winter produce.
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For this week’s roundup, email your menu link to celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com. Or, simply put your menu link in the comments below.
- Join us next week for sharing more gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for gluten-free winter squash and other winter produce.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme. We welcome suggested themes, too!
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at OrgJunkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.