This month at the Gluten-Free Menu Swap, we’ll be sharing ideas and recipes for Berries. This week, I’m featuring gluten-free strawberry recipes.
The berries are bountiful right now. In fact, most of them are on sale right now. I loaded up on them myself this week. And they are sweet! I didn’t even get to wash them before they were gobbled up at my house.
One of the more common ways we eat them with dinner is in a spinach salad tossed with sliced strawberries and avocado, then drizzled with Poppyseed Dressing.
Strawberries dipped in chocolate is another favorite way to eat strawberries at my house. Here are some more yummy gluten-free strawberry treats I found to share with you.
Gluten-Free Strawberry Recipe Links:
- Almond Cake with Roasted Strawberries and Rhubarb (GF, DF, Paleo) @ Cookies + Kate
- Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Brownies (GF, DF, Paleo) @ Bakerita
- Chocolate Strawberry Shortcake (GF, DF, Paleo) @ Elana’s Pantry
- Fresh Strawberry Pie (GF, DF) @ Recreating Happiness
- No-Bake Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries (GF) @ The Kitchn
- Strawberry Breakfast Bars (GF) @ Diabetic Living
- Strawberry Breakfast Cookie (GF, DF) @ Natural Fertility and Wellness
- Strawberry Chocolate Chip Scones (GF) @ Grain Changer
- Strawberry Nectarine Crisp (GF, DF, Vegan) @ Minimalist Baker
- Strawberry Upside Down Cake (GF) @ The Recipe Rebel
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Monday – Grilled Chicken and Zucchini, Berry Fruit Salad
Tuesday – Hamburgers, Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Brussels Sprouts
Wednesday – Southwestern Chicken Salad
Thursday – Flank Steak, Rosemary Potatoes, Broccoli
Saturday – Roasted Chicken, Spinach salad with Strawberries, Avocado, and Poppyseed Dressing
Sunday – leftovers
Gluten Free Menu Swap Roundup
Come back later to check this week’s post and see who else may be sharing their gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for winter produce.
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For this week’s roundup, email your menu link to celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com. Or, simply put your menu link in the comments below.
- Join us next week for sharing more gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for gluten-free winter squash and other winter produce.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme. We welcome suggested themes, too!
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at Orgnkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.